Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  118
Likes Likes:  189
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

  1. #1201
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I just bought BB crushed lipstick in Ruby Actually, I buy every lipstick named Ruby because of my sweet grandaughter. I would like to get another shade or 2 while they're price matching.
    Adorable! I've got Telluride and Bare so far. I was thinking of Cranberry and Plum next.

  2. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, MissTania liked this post
  3. #1202
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Adorable! I've got Telluride and Bare so far. I was thinking of Cranberry and Plum next.
    I love cranberry too. What does Telluride & bare look like on? Is there some pink in Bare?
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  4. Likes MissTania liked this post
  5. #1203
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I love cranberry too. What does Telluride & bare look like on? Is there some pink in Bare?
    I loooove Telluride. I think it will work for a lot of people.
    I'm not seeing pink in Bare. Could be one of those shades that works if you already have pink lips.
    Probably Babe and Baby are safer bets.

  6. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes MissTania, elegant-one liked this post
  7. #1204
    Senior Member Shars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Macy's. There's a voucher for BB through Gilt right now too.
    Ahh makes sense. I stopped reading Macys' emails since they don't take my card lol. I saw the Gilt BB promo but can't take of any BB stuff that I want right now.

  8. Likes MissTania, awickedshape, elegant-one liked this post
  9. #1205
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone getting the gold highlighter?
    #TeamLowBuy

  10. Thanks MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes MissTania liked this post
  11. #1206
    Senior Member TraceyMc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered the Plum and Cabana crushed lip colours , lots of gorgeous shades ! Any recommendations ?

  12. Thanks MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes MissTania, elegant-one liked this post
  13. #1207
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downtown Palette. It's so much richer & prettier in person. I had a hard time capturing the swatched shades. Swatches are 2 top left & 2 bottom right side in palette order. The top right shade is such a pretty slight pink taupe. It's very pretty in person. The texture & pigmentation is wonderful.

    Top left shade - Beautiful deep Charcoal
    Top right shade - Slight pink doe nude
    Bottom Left shade - kind of a grey khaki medium taupe brown
    Bottom Right shade - rich beautiful deeper chocolate


    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-img_9986-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-img_0007-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-img_0008-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-img_0011-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-img_9989-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-img_9990-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-img_9991-jpg
    Last edited by elegant-one; September 21st, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  14. #1208
    Senior Member MissTania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    Is anyone getting the gold highlighter?
    I am definitely getting it, and you? I'll probably wait until it launches here as the price difference isn't usually significant.

  15. Thanks awickedshape, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  16. #1209
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTania View Post
    I am definitely getting it, and you? I'll probably wait until it launches here as the price difference isn't usually significant.

    It's gold so I added it to my cart as a reflex lol
    But with all the Chanel highlighters that may be coming up, I'm not sure if I'll commit
    I'm excited if you're getting it!
    #TeamLowBuy

  17. Thanks MissTania, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, MissTania, lipstickaddict liked this post
  18. #1210
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Downtown Palette. It's so much richer & prettier in person. I had a hard time capturing the swatched shades. Swatches are 2 top left & 2 bottom right side in palette order. The top right shade is such a pretty slight pink taupe. It's very pretty in person. The texture & pigmentation is wonderful.

    Top left shade - Beautiful deep Charcoal
    Top right shade - Slight pink doe nude
    Bottom Left shade - kind of a grey khaki medium taupe brown
    Bottom Right shade - rich beautiful deeper chocolate
    I'm dying! I see the differences on my desktop. On my phone, those colors all looked exactly the same. Thinking to myself: @elegant-one has finally lost it. Telling people they and their makeup smell. Loving palettes with all the same color.
    I'm an idiot.

  19. Thanks elegant-one, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  20. #1211
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    I'm dying! I see the differences on my desktop. On my phone, those colors all looked exactly the same. Thinking to myself: @elegant-one has finally lost it. Telling people they and their makeup smell. Loving palettes with all the same color.
    I'm an idiot.
    AHAHAHAHA!!!! I hooted & laughed reallllly loud reading that!!! You're so funny Nope, they really are waaay different from each other. BTW...it has no SMELL LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  21. Thanks boschicka, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, MissTania, lipstickaddict liked this post
  22. #1212
    Senior Member Shars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    It's gold so I added it to my cart as a reflex lol
    But with all the Chanel highlighters that may be coming up, I'm not sure if I'll commit
    I'm excited if you're getting it!
    I think they have a trio palette coming out for the holidays that I want instead. But I still low key want the gold one even though I already have that Bronze Glow one from a couple years ago lol.

  23. Thanks MissTania, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  24. #1213
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shars View Post
    I think they have a trio palette coming out for the holidays that I want instead. But I still low key want the gold one even though I already have that Bronze Glow one from a couple years ago lol.
    Lol
    #TeamLowBuy

  25. Likes MissTania, lipstickaddict liked this post
  26. #1214
    Senior Member MissTania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    It's gold so I added it to my cart as a reflex lol
    But with all the Chanel highlighters that may be coming up, I'm not sure if I'll commit
    I'm excited if you're getting it!
    It's already available? Where?

    I'm pretty sure I'll get the Bobbi HL even with the Chanel ones coming out of the woodwork!

  27. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  28. #1215
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTania View Post
    It's already available? Where?

    I'm pretty sure I'll get the Bobbi HL even with the Chanel ones coming out of the woodwork!
    I saw it on the Nordstrom site
    #TeamLowBuy

  29. Thanks MissTania, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes MissTania, lipstickaddict liked this post
  30. #1216
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bobbi Brown Holiday Goodness!
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-bobbi-brown-caviar-rubies-eyeshadow-palette-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Caviar & Rubies Eyeshadow Palette
    Nordstrom ~ $75

    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-bobbi-brown-highlighting-powder-trio-holiday-2017-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Trio
    Sephora ~ $69

    (images from musingsofamuse)
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

  31. Thanks elegant-one, MissTania, Alysse011, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes MissTania, Shars, lipstickaddict, TraceyMc liked this post
  32. #1217
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    10,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like that trio

  33. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  34. #1218
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsy View Post
    i like that trio
    Ditto here

  35. Likes elegant-one, fur4elise, MissTania liked this post
  36. #1219
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTania View Post
    It's already available? Where?

    I'm pretty sure I'll get the Bobbi HL even with the Chanel ones coming out of the woodwork!
    What Chanel ones ?!? Clearly I've missed something lol.

  37. Thanks MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes awickedshape, MissTania, fur4elise liked this post
  38. #1220
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    What Chanel ones ?!? Clearly I've missed something lol.
    Check the General Chanel thread ... at your own risk lol
    #TeamLowBuy

  39. Thanks lipstickaddict, MissTania, fur4elise thanked for this post
  40. #1221
    Senior Member MissTania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    What Chanel ones ?!? Clearly I've missed something lol.
    I see from the General Chanel thread you are now up to speed and we are all in big trouble!

  41. Thanks elegant-one, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  42. #1222
    Senior Member MissTania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    I saw it on the Nordstrom site
    Thanks! I can't wait to swatch it in person!

  43. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes awickedshape, lipstickaddict liked this post
  44. #1223
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTania View Post
    Thanks! I can't wait to swatch it in person!
    Let us know what you think
    #TeamLowBuy

  45. Likes MissTania, lipstickaddict liked this post
  46. #1224
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my crushed lipstick in Ruby - a slightly deeper cherry red, & Baby - a very very pretty true lighter pink. It's lighter but not in a bad way. I love how it looks on my lips.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  47. #1225
    Senior Member Alysse011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I got my crushed lipstick in Ruby - a slightly deeper cherry red, & Baby - a very very pretty true lighter pink. It's lighter but not in a bad way. I love how it looks on my lips.
    Baby and Bitten are on my list!

    I was wandering Nordies today looking for the perfect fall lipstick (I have decided that this fall I will become one of those women who wears berry lipsticks and also who wears cute fall hats...both are outside my comfort zone). I happened across Bobbi Brown and tried out the crushed color in Grenadine. Love at first swipe! I'm going kind of crazy for the formula now. I love that worn-in, lightly stained look.

  48. Thanks elegant-one, MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, elegant-one, MissTania, Shars liked this post
  49. #1226
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysse011 View Post
    Baby and Bitten are on my list!

    I was wandering Nordies today looking for the perfect fall lipstick (I have decided that this fall I will become one of those women who wears berry lipsticks and also who wears cute fall hats...both are outside my comfort zone). I happened across Bobbi Brown and tried out the crushed color in Grenadine. Love at first swipe! I'm going kind of crazy for the formula now. I love that worn-in, lightly stained look.
    Awesome! It is a great formula & your description is perfect. I wish I would have bought more when Nordies did the 15% off. I'll have to check out Bitten & Grenadine. I say go for it with the hats & berry lips!!! I do that look too.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  50. Thanks Alysse011, MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes Alysse011, MissTania liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •