Hourglass Cosmetics

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  99
Likes Likes:  156
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69

Thread: Hourglass Cosmetics

  1. #2041
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I am interested in champagne, pink and rose gold. I need to narrow that list down to one to try. Hopefully they will show up in store soon, so I can swatch in person.

    btw I went to my local Sephora yesterday. They had about ten on the givenchy CNY lippie in stock. I was surprised to see so many.
    Whoa...that's a lot of Givenchy lipsticks! Glad I didn't see them because I would've bought all of them Speaking of red lippies...did you see the Sisley CNY twist lippie? I got it & it is AMAZING!!!! Gorgeous, doesn't bleed & stayed on through dinner!

    I am interested in those 3 hourglass highlighters as well. I'm starting with the pink.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  2. #2042
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some Hourglass Newness!
    Hourglass Graphik Eyeshadow Palettes ~ $58 each
    Now at Nordstrom, soon at Sephora
    Hourglass Cosmetics-hourglass-graphik-eyeshadow-palette-jpg
    Exposed
    Vista
    Ravine
    Myth

    (musingsofamuse)
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ NARS, Guerlain, Urban Decay, BECCA, ABH, MAC

  3. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  4. #2043
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    10,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ravine I ordered should be here today!

  5. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, jasp0810 liked this post
  6. #2044
    Senior Member GreenEyedAllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Some Hourglass Newness!
    Hourglass Graphik Eyeshadow Palettes ~ $58 each
    Now at Nordstrom, soon at Sephora
    Hourglass Cosmetics-hourglass-graphik-eyeshadow-palette-jpg
    Exposed
    Vista
    Ravine
    Myth

    (musingsofamuse)
    I see this picture and ‘one of these things is not like the others’ starts playing in my head, lol. I like Exposed the best! Oh insomnia!

  7. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes jasp0810, awickedshape, fur4elise liked this post
  8. #2045
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie View Post
    I see this picture and ‘one of these things is not like the others’ starts playing in my head, lol. I like Exposed the best! Oh insomnia!
    LOL! I totally get what your singing about

    I am firmly low/no buy for 2018 and my plan says "no go" for any pre-made e/s palettes...so my heart sighs at the prettiness...but I have many of those shades in my wardrobe...plus the last time HG had an e/s product, it was a fail by most accounts.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ NARS, Guerlain, Urban Decay, BECCA, ABH, MAC

  9. Likes GreenEyedAllie, lenchen liked this post
  10. #2046
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    LOL! I totally get what your singing about

    I am firmly low/no buy for 2018 and my plan says "no go" for any pre-made e/s palettes...so my heart sighs at the prettiness...but I have many of those shades in my wardrobe...plus the last time HG had an e/s product, it was a fail by most accounts.
    Agreed. I have so many shadows now that I can only add new (ie unique) formulas or shades I don't own.

  11. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, fur4elise, lenchen liked this post
  12. #2047
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  13. Thanks fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, elegant-one liked this post
  14. #2048
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    10,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hourglass Cosmetics-img_20180116_162251_440-jpg

  15. Thanks hitchcockblonde, elegant-one thanked for this post
  16. #2049
    Senior Member GreenEyedAllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    LOL! I totally get what your singing about

    I am firmly low/no buy for 2018 and my plan says "no go" for any pre-made e/s palettes...so my heart sighs at the prettiness...but I have many of those shades in my wardrobe...plus the last time HG had an e/s product, it was a fail by most accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Agreed. I have so many shadows now that I can only add new (ie unique) formulas or shades I don't own.
    I totally get that. I am attempting to moderate also, but out the gate NARS got me, lol. Still trying to be more choosy and work through what I have!

  17. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, Alysse011 liked this post
  18. #2050
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  19. Likes elegant-one liked this post
  20. #2051
    Member stephybaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had the graphik eyeshadow palette in Expose for about a week, maybe two now.
    It feels like a dupe for the limited edition dior palette in Precious Embroidery.
    The colors are beautiful in expose, the only problem I am having is getting a nice blended look. I still need to play around with it.
    I am in love with the colors, so I will make it work haha

  21. #2052
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    10,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love love love Graphik palettes. Shadows are so smooth and pigmented and buttery and blend like a dream

    this is Ravine
    Hourglass Cosmetics-img_20180312_154552_271-jpg

  22. #2053
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    10,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wearing new Hourglass Caution mascara (on one eye for comparison). Good volume length and lift. Does not smudge or flake at all even at 90f+ weather. I am loving it so far.

    Hourglass Cosmetics-img_20180713_125033_652-jpg

  23. #2054
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsy View Post
    wearing new Hourglass Caution mascara (on one eye for comparison). Good volume length and lift. Does not smudge or flake at all even at 90f+ weather. I am loving it so far.

    Hourglass Cosmetics-img_20180713_125033_652-jpg
    Gorgeous! I saw your post about it on insta and ordered it with the early app release

  24. Likes fur4elise liked this post
  25. #2055
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    10,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yaaay I hope you like it

  26. #2056
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow ~ $29 each
    "...unique hybrid cream formula creates reflective, buildable dimension for everything from a delicate glimmer to an intense, prismatic finish."

    Hourglass Cosmetics-hg_scatteredlight_3-jpg Hourglass Cosmetics-hg_scatteredlight_2-jpg

    Hourglass Cosmetics-hg_scatteredlight-jpg
    (ig 1beautynewsru)
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ NARS, Guerlain, Urban Decay, BECCA, ABH, MAC

  27. Thanks shadowaddict thanked for this post
    Likes shadowaddict liked this post
  28. #2057
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    10,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna try smoke and reflects

  29. #2058
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow ~ $29 each
    "...unique hybrid cream formula creates reflective, buildable dimension for everything from a delicate glimmer to an intense, prismatic finish."

    (ig 1beautynewsru)
    I'm interested, but only if they don't get glitter all over my face throughout the day.

  30. Thanks fur4elise, shadowaddict thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, shadowaddict liked this post
  31. #2059
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    I'm interested, but only if they don't get glitter all over my face throughout the day.
    When I was in Sephora on Saturday, I did some swatching of these . I think Blaze and Reflect (I forgot to take a picture ). They were not what I would call creamy. More emollient...if that is the right word.

    AND the two I swatched were full of glitter. My immediate thought was there would be a ton of fall out. So they are a skip for me. I am still eyeing the new shades of Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise, specifically the Star Gold.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ NARS, Guerlain, Urban Decay, BECCA, ABH, MAC

  32. Thanks boschicka, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, lipstickaddict liked this post
  33. #2060
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    When I was in Sephora on Saturday, I did some swatching of these . I think Blaze and Reflect (I forgot to take a picture ). They were not what I would call creamy. More emollient...if that is the right word.

    AND the two I swatched were full of glitter. My immediate thought was there would be a ton of fall out. So they are a skip for me. I am still eyeing the new shades of Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise, specifically the Star Gold.
    Well then, they are a skip for me too. Thank you for that info!

  34. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes lipstickaddict liked this post
  35. #2061
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Well then, they are a skip for me too. Thank you for that info!
    Anything for you!
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ NARS, Guerlain, Urban Decay, BECCA, ABH, MAC

  36. Thanks boschicka, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, lipstickaddict liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •