What are some of your favorite places to shop for clothing online?
right now I like americanapparel.net
i like karmaloop... but i don't order much from them anymore :S
I really like Eddie Bauer. I'm tall, and they are really good about carrying talls in most fashions. Not the most stylish, but definitely nice.
i like asos.com too!
My Beauty/Fashion Blog: http://beckysbeautique.blogspot.com/
i like being things from asos.com
This past year they've had these ridiculous $2 for tees and $2 for khakis clearance or mis-price. Great for essentials, plus the bf also messes up his khakis with dirty work so these were great for him.
asos and asos marketplace, etsy
Mine favorite online store that make me crazy about Fashion and fashion world are .......
I like Zara, but they just have a few style on line.
I think I hardly buy from any other stores anymore
American Apparel Banana Republic American Eagle
J.Crew (I much prefer shopping online)
Ann Taylor/Loft online (Ditto)
I visit a website called shopfromshop.com and I LOVE the shoes and dresses and pants and shirts and pretty much everything but I am always hesitant to purchase even though they have a return policy. does anybody think it's okay to buy from them or should I just save my money?
Asos for nights out Zara and zappos for heels American apparel and urban outfitters for regular days outfits
I ADORE ASOS! I think 3/4 of my closet is full of clothes from there. Free shipping to the US, free returns and when they have a sale they have a SALE.
Innocent Bystander. Occasional Lurker. Makeup enthusiast. Lover of the smokey eye.
I like gojane and karmaloop
- Mainly ASOS, because of the free shipping too. Although the quality of their brand isn't that good a lot of the times.
- Cos: LOVE the style, but it's sometimes overpriced
- Yoox: It's the only place where I can get designer stuff for affordable prices.
- & Other Stories: I have ordered there twice, but returned everything, cause it looked so different than on the webiste and didn't fit. I do love the style though, so I'm sure I will find something someday.
- ebay: mainly for accessories
- H&M: only for basics like underwear.
- Vila(/Vero Moda/Only)
If you'd like to support Specktra with a subscription please click here:
Paid Subscriptions - Specktra
I think most of my online shopping(clothing) is from Asos.