Ps. Some extra tips to hide enlarged pores:
1) Don't attempt the dewy look with your foundation, it only accentuates every imperfection. The same is true for large amounts of powder.
2) Always use a small amount of mattifying powder across the t-zone.
3) Don't use any gel or cream blushes unless they dry to a very powdery finish.
4) If you can handle it, and it matches the rest of your makeup, lots of bright powder blush will destract from the problem very well.
5) Avoid excessively shimmery bronzer or blush.
6) Darker skin doesn't show imperfections as much, and an even skintone is very helpful, so try a facial sunless tanner.