Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  102
Likes Likes:  117
Page 2 of 632 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

  1. #31
    Senior Member BuickMackane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    aboard the fotnmc
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
    come on they are all beautiful!!! now i have to try these.

    my list of blues is pretty simple:
    China glaze for audrey<- baby tiffany blue
    Orly Calypso Breeze
    Opi ogre the top blue
    Orly walk down the isle.<-- its almots gone.
    Finger paints blue rasberry taffy

    and Opi Russian Navy vampy? dark blue for the fall. as you can see mine are mainly cream polishes and not as cool as the ones you have.
    There's no such thing as an uncool blue n/p!

    I just happen to like a bit of pizzazz on my nails. Seeing as my work involves sitting slumped in front of the computer, it's nice to have something glam to look at when I'm not staring blankly into the screen

  2. #32
    Senior Member BuickMackane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    aboard the fotnmc
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    w00t!

    RBL is bringing back Aqua Lily and Insouciant! http://blog.rescuebeauty.com/happy-holiday-in-may/

    I'm not missing it these babies next time, oh no sir. $18.50 shipping or not!

    And if I'm slightly less skint by the time it's back I might as well get Cuprum, Faraway, Abi, Poco a Poco and Pizzicato too! To hell with evil customs charges!


    *Prays for said polishes to be in stock when AL and I are back... and a lottery win!*

  3. #33
    Senior Member tats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
    the central europe on in February 13. i like illamasqua's muse, but that is a dark teal.
    Thank you. I will check that one out

  4. #34
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubytitania View Post
    Thanks for this! I ordered Two-Fingered Salute and one of the Holiday glitter sets (Shambolic, Jack The Lad and Scuppered). There are several pretty colours that are US only though, boo!
    nice haul. yeah i noticed that booo, they are butter london!! they should have uk only polishes!!

  5. #35
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post
    w00t!

    RBL is bringing back Aqua Lily and Insouciant! http://blog.rescuebeauty.com/happy-holiday-in-may/

    I'm not missing it these babies next time, oh no sir. $18.50 shipping or not!

    And if I'm slightly less skint by the time it's back I might as well get Cuprum, Faraway, Abi, Poco a Poco and Pizzicato too! To hell with evil customs charges!


    *Prays for said polishes to be in stock when AL and I are back... and a lottery win!*
    ohh those look awesome. i dont have RBL nailpolishes. i hate those costumes rules in europe. lottery prayer!!

  6. #36
    Senior Member Naughtyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    3,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    today I returned my Illamasqua Underworld lipstick and got the two Sephora exclusive nail polishes! I got both Cameo and noble! I feel much happier now lol that lipstick sucked hella hard dry and very low pigmentation! these two polishes are awesome!!

  7. #37
    Senior Member Naughtyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    3,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    forgot to mention the nailpolish is Illamasqua (sephora exclusive) Cameo is periwinkle and Noble is robins egg blue. I've been on a kick with similiar colors recently!! I def don't need any more nailpolish but I can't help it!!!! lol

  8. #38
    Senior Member Dominique33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tats View Post

    Thank you. I will check that one out
    Have you seen Nars " Superstar " ? It's a beautiful teal I think

    http://www.beautylish.com/s/nars-warhol-nails-superstar ( source : beautylish )
    TEAMENABLEEVERYBODYINTOBUYINGEVERYTHING

  9. #39
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyp View Post
    forgot to mention the nailpolish is Illamasqua (sephora exclusive) Cameo is periwinkle and Noble is robins egg blue. I've been on a kick with similiar colors recently!! I def don't need any more nailpolish but I can't help it!!!! lol
    nice.please post swatches when you get them. cameo is in my to get list. im in a periwinkle kick as well.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Naughtyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    3,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will do! right now I'm comparing ETG and BK my ETG applies much nicer than BK so I will be returning it. no need for both! I only ordered ETG so I could get free gift wrap but it wasn't! super peeved about that . but I love the color so I'm glad ETG worked out for me oh and noble n cameo are US exclusive not sephora lol my bad

  11. #41
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyp View Post
    oh and noble n cameo are US exclusive not sephora lol my bad
    im actually going to return the mac one. i already ordered black night. i cant wait to try it. i hope mine is ok

  12. #42
    Senior Member Liz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The OPI James Bond nail polishes finally arrived in the stores here in Belgium I ended up getting 3 of them, "Goldeneye", "The Spy Who Loved Me", and "Live & Let Die". Love them all so much, can't wait to wear them My store didn't get "The Man With The Golden Gun" top coat, oh well, better for my wallet i guess
    NC15, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
    Addicted To Bright Lippies, Mineralize Products & Nail Polish

  13. #43
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I buy OPI The Man With The Golden Gun in the US? Is it out yet?
    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  14. #44
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post
    Where can I buy OPI The Man With The Golden Gun in the US? Is it out yet?
    yes they are out in salons, and probably ulta.

  15. #45
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2012 View Post
    The OPI James Bond nail polishes finally arrived in the stores here in Belgium I ended up getting 3 of them, "Goldeneye", "The Spy Who Loved Me", and "Live & Let Die". Love them all so much, can't wait to wear them My store didn't get "The Man With The Golden Gun" top coat, oh well, better for my wallet i guess
    awesome!! feel free post swatches too for those that cant decide !!

  16. #46
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
    yes they are out in salons, and probably ulta.
    Thanks. I didn't see it on Ulta's website, but I'll check in store. Is there a place to order online?
    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  17. #47
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post
    Thanks. I didn't see it on Ulta's website, but I'll check in store. Is there a place to order online?
    ebay i guess. i hate that transdesign stopped selling opi.

  18. #48
    Senior Member Liz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
    awesome!! feel free post swatches too for those that cant decide !!
    Now that you mention it, i actually came across the most beautiful swatches of this collection a while ago.
    She also does amazing nail art:

    http://www.lucysstash.com/2012/10/op...-1-review.html

    http://www.lucysstash.com/2012/10/op...-2-review.html

    (Warning: site quite picture-heavy)
    NC15, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
    Addicted To Bright Lippies, Mineralize Products & Nail Polish

  19. #49
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2012 View Post
    Now that you mention it, i actually came across the most beautiful swatches of this collection a while ago.
    She also does amazing nail art:

    http://www.lucysstash.com/2012/10/op...-1-review.html

    http://www.lucysstash.com/2012/10/op...-2-review.html

    (Warning: site quite picture-heavy)
    those watches are beautiful, im def following that blog now.

  20. #50
    Senior Member kimibos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cartoon chic i found this website that sells opi for 6.95 and free shipping with $50 purchase. i will be placing an order tomorrow, with some nyc ballet, dutch and german polishes!
    http://www.thebeautyplace.com/

  21. #51
    Senior Member Liz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i called another store today and they did get "The Man With The Golden Gun" 18k top coat in, they are holding one for me which i'm picking up this friday.
    What can i say, i'm weak
    NC15, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
    Addicted To Bright Lippies, Mineralize Products & Nail Polish

  22. #52
    Senior Member BuickMackane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    aboard the fotnmc
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2012 View Post
    So i called another store today and they did get "The Man With The Golden Gun" 18k top coat in, they are holding one for me which i'm picking up this friday.
    What can i say, i'm weak
    Nice! How much do they want for it?

    I'm wearing it today over Essie Chinchilly (TMWAGG on ring finger only, as accent) and I'm liking what I see. I still like (my recently finished...sob!) Rococo Gold Leaf waaay better though. The gold flecks (or whatever they're called) were much bigger in Gold Leaf so they stood out a lot better. Application was a bit of a PITA though, for exactly the same reason! The Rococo also had a slightly more tarnished look to it, which I really loved.

  23. #53
    Senior Member Liz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post
    Nice! How much do they want for it?

    I'm wearing it today over Essie Chinchilly (TMWAGG on ring finger only, as accent) and I'm liking what I see. I still like (my recently finished...sob!) Rococo Gold Leaf waaay better though. The gold flecks (or whatever they're called) were much bigger in Gold Leaf so they stood out a lot better. Application was a bit of a PITA though, for exactly the same reason! The Rococo also had a slightly more tarnished look to it, which I really loved.
    I believe the woman from the store said €39,95. I do think it's quite a high price for a nail polish, but i guess i can spoil myself once more

    Just googled Rococo Gold Leaf because i didn't know that polish, looks absolutely gorgeous! I bet it was limited edition?
    NC15, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
    Addicted To Bright Lippies, Mineralize Products & Nail Polish

  24. #54
    Senior Member BuickMackane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    aboard the fotnmc
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2012 View Post
    I believe the woman from the store said €39,95. I do think it's quite a high price for a nail polish, but i guess i can spoil myself once more

    Just googled Rococo Gold Leaf because i didn't know that polish, looks absolutely gorgeous! I bet it was limited edition?
    WHOA! It is a very nice polish, but that price is way too steep! I'm sure you can get it for a lot less on eBay (which is what I did. well, kind of).

    re: Gold Leaf - It's permanent, I think. CultBeauty, SpaceNK and Skins.nl still have it. It's probably available on other places too.

  25. #55
    Senior Member BuickMackane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    aboard the fotnmc
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOLY COW! Cult Nails' new collection is AMAZEBALLS!

    http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2012/11/...iew#more-33988

    Disciplined and Flushed will be mine!

  26. #56
    Senior Member Liz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post
    WHOA! It is a very nice polish, but that price is way too steep! I'm sure you can get it for a lot less on eBay (which is what I did. well, kind of).

    re: Gold Leaf - It's permanent, I think. CultBeauty, SpaceNK and Skins.nl still have it. It's probably available on other places too.
    Just checked eBay, they are all around €40 or more with shipping included
    Saw a few that were slightly cheaper (around €32), but they're coming from the US, don't know if it's permitted to ship nail polishes overseas?
    NC15, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
    Addicted To Bright Lippies, Mineralize Products & Nail Polish

  27. #57
    Senior Member Liz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post
    HOLY COW! Cult Nails' new collection is AMAZEBALLS!

    http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2012/11/...iew#more-33988

    Disciplined and Flushed will be mine!
    Those are indeed amazing polishes!
    Disciplined and Flushed are exactly my two picks as well, that purple OMG
    NC15, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
    Addicted To Bright Lippies, Mineralize Products & Nail Polish

  28. #58
    Senior Member BuickMackane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    aboard the fotnmc
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2012 View Post
    Just checked eBay, they are all around €40 or more with shipping included
    Saw a few that were slightly cheaper (around €32), but they're coming from the US, don't know if it's permitted to ship nail polishes overseas?
    I've had plenty of nail polish shipped out from the States, so no problems there. Just be aware that customs doesn't always play nice when the value of goods is above a certain amount. Chances are you'll be fine though - it probably depends on whether or not the customs peeps are in a good mood

  29. #59
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
    cartoon chic i found this website that sells opi for 6.95 and free shipping with $50 purchase. i will be placing an order tomorrow, with some nyc ballet, dutch and german polishes!
    http://www.thebeautyplace.com/
    Thanks for sharing that link!
    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  30. #60
    Senior Member hazyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post
    Where can I buy OPI The Man With The Golden Gun in the US? Is it out yet?
    I've seen it at Ulta. I believe Sephora has it as well.

  • Display all images
  • Page 2 of 632 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •