Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  84
Likes Likes:  101

Thread: Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

  1. #18841
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    Sounds good, post a pic if he doesn't mind!
    Here you go. Only from behind, mind.

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170721_195903-jpg

    It's actually much brighter in daylight, the picture was taken in the evening.
    Last edited by Anitacska; July 25th, 2017 at 12:22 AM.

  2. Likes Anneri liked this post
  3. #18842
    Senior Member Anneri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell him it looks great and I wouldn't mind wearing mine like that!

  4. #18843
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anneri View Post
    Tell him it looks great and I wouldn't mind wearing mine like that!
    Thanks. He had his hair bleached before we dyed it, that definitely helped, but also this dye is very pigmented. Hasn't faded at all yet, but it does transfer a lot!

  5. #18844
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    Here you go. Only from behind, mind.

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170721_195903-jpg

    It's actually much brighter in daylight, the picture was taken in the evening.
    It looks great, hope it lasts!

  6. #18845
    Senior Member Anneri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have bleached ends too... and mine transfers and bleeds a lot as well. Nearly all my towels are pink with hair dye, but then the colour washes out really easily. Fingers crossed for you!

  7. #18846
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new mani is Pahlish Hungarian Horntail:
    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-hungarian-horntail-jpg

  8. Likes Anitacska liked this post
  9. #18847
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    My new mani is Pahlish Hungarian Horntail:
    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-hungarian-horntail-jpg
    That's pretty!

    I can't post mani pictures right now as we're in Hungary this week, staying at my mum's. I will post them next week.

    A friend of mine visited us today and brought me a nice polish, it's a blue-green multichrome. Some unknown brand, but it's nice.

  10. Thanks PearlyQueen thanked for this post
  11. #18848
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sakes, here we go again. Ordering the Enchanted mysteries on Sunday.

    I know this was mentioned not too long ago, but what is the new name for Mentality Polish, so I can make a mental note?

  12. #18849
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Sakes, here we go again. Ordering the Enchanted mysteries on Sunday.

    I know this was mentioned not too long ago, but what is the new name for Mentality Polish, so I can make a mental note?
    I was just coming here to say remember the Enchanted pre-order on Sunday! Hope this time they're going to be really amazing.

    I thought it was still Mentality? But maybe I'm wrong. I think @Anneri posted about it.

    There are so many new releases I'd like, including Glam, KBShimmer, Femme Fatale, I'll be in trouble next month. Luckily my Mum gave me some money, so I can buy a bit more polish this month. I'll also buy a telly for my bedroom that I've been putting off for months. Yay!

  13. #18850
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    I was just coming here to say remember the Enchanted pre-order on Sunday! Hope this time they're going to be really amazing.

    I thought it was still Mentality? But maybe I'm wrong. I think @Anneri posted about it.

    There are so many new releases I'd like, including Glam, KBShimmer, Femme Fatale, I'll be in trouble next month. Luckily my Mum gave me some money, so I can buy a bit more polish this month. I'll also buy a telly for my bedroom that I've been putting off for months. Yay!
    Thank you! I was able to find her post. For some reason I thought they were trying to sneak back under a new name. Apparently I make things more insidious than they really are.

    The Glam release is going to be my biggest haul, I believe. I think I only want 1 KBShimmer. And I haven't had the energy to find the pics and figure out what's coming up for Femme Fatale. Collabs or something?
    I hope you get all the polish you want and congrats on the new telly!

  14. #18851
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Thank you! I was able to find her post. For some reason I thought they were trying to sneak back under a new name. Apparently I make things more insidious than they really are.

    The Glam release is going to be my biggest haul, I believe. I think I only want 1 KBShimmer. And I haven't had the energy to find the pics and figure out what's coming up for Femme Fatale. Collabs or something?
    I hope you get all the polish you want and congrats on the new telly!
    I think the Mentality people are convinced they've done nothing wrong, so no need to go under a new name. Well, good luck to them (and whoever buys their stuff).

    Yes, FF are doing another blogger collaboration. I like 2 from Ilaeti's trio and 2 from Fashion Polish's trio, but I'm not sold on the Glitter Fingersss ones. Also haven't seen the cotm yet.

    There's some lovely new EdMs coming out too, I'll probably buy them next month (well September) from Femme Fatale though as we do a UK group buy in the Facebook group and it's much cheaper that way. I still need to see swatches as well. For now it'll be Glam and FF, I'll wait for next month to buy the KBShimmer ones as they'll be taking part in Hella Holo Customs in August. I think there'll be some new Tonics in August too, some unicorn pee ones and the Ever After duo. Far too many pretty polishes!

  15. #18852
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally I have a bit of time to sit down and post some mani pictures. It's been manic here since we got back from Hungary on Sunday evening. My eldest went on a 5-day residential trip on Tuesday, so I had to wash everything quickly and pack up his stuff. I also had a ton of shopping to do and just generally lots of things to sort out. I should really be cleaning right now, but that can wait.

    Anyway, here are my manis:

    Different Dimension Gemini with Indigo Bananas Hay Ride (holo)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_110945-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_111000-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_111011-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_111047-jpg

    Colors by Llarowe Little Red Corvette with Illyrian Blaze

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170718_103906-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170718_112044-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170718_112132-jpg

    Femme Fatale Pyramids on Mars over OPI Plum & Get It

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170721_150130-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170721_150152-jpg

    Lilypad Lacquer Lilac Lovely with Cupcake Polish Believe (I wore this when travelling, so only one photo that I took in the airport loos).

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170723_110422-jpg

    Urban Decay Comet (2012 untried)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170727_135449-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170727_173254-jpg

    Max Factor Meteorite (another 2012 untried, I don't like taking precious indies abroad)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170729_104150-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170729_155123-jpg

    Max Factor Bronze (2012 untried) with FUN Lacquer Royal Chapel (H)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170731_100925-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170731_100945-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170731_133805-jpg

    My current mani, Lilypad Lacquer Magic at Midnight

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170802_145022-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170802_145110-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170802_145120-jpg

    Right, that's all. No haul pictures as I've not received anything in ages. My Stackry box is being emptied soon though. And there are 16 polishes in the Femme Fatale group buy (FF and EdM) that I'm hoping to pick up on Friday.

    Did anyone order the EP mysteries. I did. Hoping for something very nice this time.

  16. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka liked this post
  17. #18853
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The July and August EP mysteries are based on Disco Barbie and Beautiful Rule Breaking Moth. Meh, I already have BRBM. Disco Barbie is nice though.

  18. #18854
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    The July and August EP mysteries are based on Disco Barbie and Beautiful Rule Breaking Moth. Meh, I already have BRBM. Disco Barbie is nice though.
    These monthly mysteries are a travesty.

  19. #18855
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    These monthly mysteries are a travesty.
    Yeah, I'm really quite fed up with them now. Although I have just received May and June and June is actually pretty nice. But I want more than just "pretty nice". I also got my Tonics, Illyrians and Polished for Days and I can't stop staring them, they're all so pretty!

  20. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka liked this post
  21. #18856
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    Yeah, I'm really quite fed up with them now. Although I have just received May and June and June is actually pretty nice. But I want more than just "pretty nice". I also got my Tonics, Illyrians and Polished for Days and I can't stop staring them, they're all so pretty!
    Happy to hear you are enjoying your other new polishes.
    This summer has produced some beauties!

  22. #18857
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EP is having a sale! Everything in the shop will be $12! I have literally never seen an EP sale! Things can't be selling very well, I guess it's the combination of high prices and so many amazing brands. I don't want anything as I literally own everything I've ever wanted from her shop, but wow!

  23. #18858
    Senior Member MRV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    3,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Anita and other girls! A very long time no see. As I already told Anita, I'm ok but I was unknowingly close to what happened here last night. A raving lunatic stabbed 10 persons, two of them died. He attacked random women injuring also two men who came to help the victims. At the time of the first stabbings I was at work (100 meters from the scene, a corner of the matket place), leaving home. I headed half way towards the scene to a shop. After 10 minutes or so I went - noticing nothing - a short passage to the opposite direction to a department store which was later evaquated. At this time I already knew that some one was stabbed and had died because a coworker called me and told that she had seen a body bag. I was able to go safely home. - The scary part was that had I had any cash on me I would have headed a few minutes earlier to the very spot as I did 24 hours before. Also, had the perp run to the opposite direction he did (stabbing 7 people on his way), we would have come across, or at least I would have seen something.
    They are now considering it a terrorist attack. We have never seen this kind of violence at peace time. Very, very sad.
    - Choisir, c’est renoncer. -

  24. #18859
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRV View Post
    Hi Anita and other girls! A very long time no see. As I already told Anita, I'm ok but I was unknowingly close to what happened here last night. A raving lunatic stabbed 10 persons, two of them died. He attacked random women injuring also two men who came to help the victims. At the time of the first stabbings I was at work (100 meters from the scene, a corner of the matket place), leaving home. I headed half way towards the scene to a shop. After 10 minutes or so I went - noticing nothing - a short passage to the opposite direction to a department store which was later evaquated. At this time I already knew that some one was stabbed and had died because a coworker called me and told that she had seen a body bag. I was able to go safely home. - The scary part was that had I had any cash on me I would have headed a few minutes earlier to the very spot as I did 24 hours before. Also, had the perp run to the opposite direction he did (stabbing 7 people on his way), we would have come across, or at least I would have seen something.
    They are now considering it a terrorist attack. We have never seen this kind of violence at peace time. Very, very sad.
    OMG! That's very scary! I'm so happy to hear you had such a lucky escape, having been so close to it all. Big hugs!

    Very sad and scary times. We should be able to go out and get on with our days without being scared. Travel, go to concerts, have fun without worrying about being stabbed, run over, blown up. I fear it's just going to get worse.

    Take care! xxx

  25. #18860
    Senior Member MRV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    3,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Anita! I've always thought that I'm unlucky but now it seems the opposite. I did not think we would be the first here to endure such an attack, but in retrospeck, the circumstances exist.

    Yeah, the world has gone mad in so many ways, but let's not worry too much. Have an peaceful week!
    - Choisir, c’est renoncer. -

  26. #18861
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    That's pretty!

    I can't post mani pictures right now as we're in Hungary this week, staying at my mum's. I will post them next week.

    A friend of mine visited us today and brought me a nice polish, it's a blue-green multichrome. Some unknown brand, but it's nice.
    Hope you had a lovely time!
    Nice to get a good unknown polish as a gift!

  27. #18862
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Sakes, here we go again. Ordering the Enchanted mysteries on Sunday.

    I know this was mentioned not too long ago, but what is the new name for Mentality Polish, so I can make a mental note?
    I busted my budget for them - and got stuff I'm not fussed about. I hope this year picks up soon, another neutral and a pink holo are not gaps in my collection that needed filling

  28. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
  29. #18863
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    I was just coming here to say remember the Enchanted pre-order on Sunday! Hope this time they're going to be really amazing.

    I thought it was still Mentality? But maybe I'm wrong. I think @Anneri posted about it.

    There are so many new releases I'd like, including Glam, KBShimmer, Femme Fatale, I'll be in trouble next month. Luckily my Mum gave me some money, so I can buy a bit more polish this month. I'll also buy a telly for my bedroom that I've been putting off for months. Yay!
    I'm really looking forward to the new Glam Slayer collection, I need to hold off till then with any other shopping. Was planning to refill my HK Girl bling bottle this month, but it will need to wait!
    Yay for mums, and yay for a new telly!

  30. #18864
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    Finally I have a bit of time to sit down and post some mani pictures. It's been manic here since we got back from Hungary on Sunday evening. My eldest went on a 5-day residential trip on Tuesday, so I had to wash everything quickly and pack up his stuff. I also had a ton of shopping to do and just generally lots of things to sort out. I should really be cleaning right now, but that can wait.

    Anyway, here are my manis:

    Different Dimension Gemini with Indigo Bananas Hay Ride (holo)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_110945-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_111000-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_111011-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170716_111047-jpg

    Colors by Llarowe Little Red Corvette with Illyrian Blaze

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170718_103906-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170718_112044-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170718_112132-jpg

    Femme Fatale Pyramids on Mars over OPI Plum & Get It

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170721_150130-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170721_150152-jpg

    Lilypad Lacquer Lilac Lovely with Cupcake Polish Believe (I wore this when travelling, so only one photo that I took in the airport loos).

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170723_110422-jpg

    Urban Decay Comet (2012 untried)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170727_135449-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170727_173254-jpg

    Max Factor Meteorite (another 2012 untried, I don't like taking precious indies abroad)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170729_104150-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170729_155123-jpg

    Max Factor Bronze (2012 untried) with FUN Lacquer Royal Chapel (H)

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170731_100925-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170731_100945-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170731_133805-jpg

    My current mani, Lilypad Lacquer Magic at Midnight

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170802_145022-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170802_145110-jpg Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170802_145120-jpg

    Right, that's all. No haul pictures as I've not received anything in ages. My Stackry box is being emptied soon though. And there are 16 polishes in the Femme Fatale group buy (FF and EdM) that I'm hoping to pick up on Friday.

    Did anyone order the EP mysteries. I did. Hoping for something very nice this time.
    Lovely manis - loads I don't have! My fave is Believe, which I do have! And I love the red/pink combo of course!

  31. #18865
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    Yeah, I'm really quite fed up with them now. Although I have just received May and June and June is actually pretty nice. But I want more than just "pretty nice". I also got my Tonics, Illyrians and Polished for Days and I can't stop staring them, they're all so pretty!
    Oo, piccies if you can! They're three of my fave brands at the moment, but I'm still trying to stay on budget so not buying all the cool goodies I lust after.

  32. #18866
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitacska View Post
    EP is having a sale! Everything in the shop will be $12! I have literally never seen an EP sale! Things can't be selling very well, I guess it's the combination of high prices and so many amazing brands. I don't want anything as I literally own everything I've ever wanted from her shop, but wow!
    So weird, I wondered if she was closing down, never seen her have a sale before. In the olden days I'd have bought back-ups of all the oldies, but I just don't have the funds these days. And I had almost everything I wanted, so resisted fairly easily.

  33. #18867
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRV View Post
    Hi Anita and other girls! A very long time no see. As I already told Anita, I'm ok but I was unknowingly close to what happened here last night. A raving lunatic stabbed 10 persons, two of them died. He attacked random women injuring also two men who came to help the victims. At the time of the first stabbings I was at work (100 meters from the scene, a corner of the matket place), leaving home. I headed half way towards the scene to a shop. After 10 minutes or so I went - noticing nothing - a short passage to the opposite direction to a department store which was later evaquated. At this time I already knew that some one was stabbed and had died because a coworker called me and told that she had seen a body bag. I was able to go safely home. - The scary part was that had I had any cash on me I would have headed a few minutes earlier to the very spot as I did 24 hours before. Also, had the perp run to the opposite direction he did (stabbing 7 people on his way), we would have come across, or at least I would have seen something.
    They are now considering it a terrorist attack. We have never seen this kind of violence at peace time. Very, very sad.
    Oh how awful, must have been really scary for you. I'm so glad you're OK. Sad times indeed.

  34. #18868
    Senior Member PearlyQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have manis - sorry I've been a bit awol recently, life keeps interrupting my fun times
    (Nothing serious, mostly just really busy with work)
    Glam Polish GEE!
    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-gee-1-jpgNail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-gee-2-jpg
    Really pretty, I wish I'd got the whole trio, but I just bought half a bottle of this in a blog sale.

    Perfect H1
    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-perfect-h1-1-jpgNail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-perfect-h1-2-jpgNail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-perfect-h1-3-jpg
    This is really cool too! I wasn't really looking forward to it, it's old school have to shake the holo pigment through it, and it's been sitting in a drawer for years unloved, but I was seriously impressed - shook it up, and it mixed brilliantly, and every application was even. I have most of the collection unworn, I may have to try the others soon!

    Darling Diva Game Over, Man
    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-game-3-jpgNail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-game-1-jpg
    Really pretty too, very vibrant, but I soon got used to it!

  35. #18869
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    Hope you had a lovely time!
    Nice to get a good unknown polish as a gift!
    Thanks, it was pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    I busted my budget for them - and got stuff I'm not fussed about. I hope this year picks up soon, another neutral and a pink holo are not gaps in my collection that needed filling
    Ugh, totally. I'm quite happy about Disco Barbie, but I already have BRBM and it's grey anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the new Glam Slayer collection, I need to hold off till then with any other shopping. Was planning to refill my HK Girl bling bottle this month, but it will need to wait!
    Yay for mums, and yay for a new telly!
    I'm not really sure about that collection. I do quite like the look of the Beetlejuice one. But I need to see more swatches first. I really loved last month's collection at first sight, but ended up only ordering 4 of them. So I may not actually want many this month either.

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    Lovely manis - loads I don't have! My fave is Believe, which I do have! And I love the red/pink combo of course!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    So weird, I wondered if she was closing down, never seen her have a sale before. In the olden days I'd have bought back-ups of all the oldies, but I just don't have the funds these days. And I had almost everything I wanted, so resisted fairly easily.
    It seems she still has loads of stock left, not many shades sold out during the sale either. To be fair, some of those are 4-5 years old, so most people would have them already anyway. I didn't get anything, wasn't even tempted. I do wonder if there'll be some new polishes soon though, she's not released much lately other than the monthlies.

  36. #18870
    Senior Member Anitacska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    6,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyQueen View Post
    Oo, piccies if you can! They're three of my fave brands at the moment, but I'm still trying to stay on budget so not buying all the cool goodies I lust after.
    Here you go!

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170815_102632-jpg

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170815_102624-jpg

    I also really love these 3 brands at the moment, I've ordered more Illyrians already and some Tonics too.

    This is my FF two monthly group buy haul that I received earlier this month. It includes the new Beauty So Fly exclusive and the replacement for their previous exclusive (Insidious) that they had a faulty batch of. Well, not really faulty, it was missing some extra pigments and they were told they shouldn't sell those, but they did anyway, so now they had to replace them. Oh well, free polish.

    Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand-20170804_180041-jpg

  • Display all images
  • Page 629 of 630 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •