UPDATE:Ebay Seller- now with pictures

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UPDATE:Ebay Seller- now with pictures

  1. #61
    Senior Member princess sarah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trob... Seriously give up, no one cares anymore ok
    Mac makes me stand out in all the black and challenges those that don't get 'it' http://starlingbright.blogspot.com - Haven for Makeup & Metal... A Chicks Opinion :yeah:

  2. #62
    Member trob708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by iadoremac View Post
    You are quite stupid and very arrogant to insult me like that how dare you. it is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure what you are buying isnt fake, if you think its fake i suggest you learn from your mistakes and stop whining like a little baby. Loser!!!
    You read my post out of context...I said the words "no offense" and "No disrespect to you. Like Im not trying to start drama with you," Read before you assume--u r making a donkey out of yourself. I also mentioned this in my updated post. Like I also have said in my post, I am admitting that I was not educated at first..if you read my post throughly. Another thing, if you dont like my post..why in the hell where the devil lives are you in here. It is my right..its freedom of speech..I can say what I want. It's my post. You dont have to even be in here. I've said thousands of times that im not sweeping this under the rug...im exposing ppl since ebay is not doing anything. I am going to call them to report any seller as well. I can and I will. No one is going to stop me. I may be a loser but you are an even bigger one for responding. Thank you. Please give me tons a views and million of pgs on my thread. I love the press.

  3. #63
    Member trob708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by princess sarah View Post
    Trob... Seriously give up, no one cares anymore ok
    If no one cares..why are you responding..it sound to me like you care. Thnks..I love this new attention. I welcome all my haters.

  4. #64
    Member trob708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by iadoremac View Post
    I agree I actually think you are dense.........did I say that specktra members have said MAC has wrong labels. NO! I said that I have heard of cases, it could be friends or family members I didnt say specktra members dumb a$$. I think you should take sometime to open up that hard head of yours and read what people are telling you. People on specktra will call out a fake seller no matter how popular they are but I guess your stupidity, arrogance and ignorance isn't letting you see past your own nose. I have never stooped to the level of name calling before, but you started it
    The reason why I say specktra because I've read many responses on my post of ppl saying members on here and specktra..that i go off for no reason. Im tired of hearing about specktra and members. I maybe a dumb person..but you are one as well to believe the crap you have said to me.You make zero sense.You think you know so much well you dont.I didnt read you saying you work for Mac..since you know sooo much and you think you can educate the company why dont you. You cant educate a company that have been around for a long time. I dont hear you are rich due to the company. you are one person that Mac has made their money from. So do me the favor and shut the front door. You sound retarded. Im a person on here..aren't I calling out a fake seller you stupid person. What do you think this post is about you retard. You are an immature person.Like grow up. You sound like a little child. Act your age..not 5 yrs old



  5. #65
    Member trob708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by iadoremac View Post
    Looks to me like Trob708 owes Makeup Emporium an apology
    No do not because no one has accurate info that came straight from Mac

  6. #66
    Senior Member rockin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    4,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trob708, I am in the UK, and even I know that MAC is owned by Estee Lauder. I also know for a fact that Estee Lauder runs the CCOs and Warehouse Sales, and that they do not deal with wholesalers, which is what people have been trying to tell you all along.

    Most store staff of most companies do not know the entire history of the company they work for - they are there to do a job of work, not know the company inside out. There are some that do know, but these are far from the majority. Specktra members make it their business to know about these things, and to know where genuine MAC can be purchased. Read the threads on here about the Warehouse Sales and CCOs like people have suggested to you.

    Before you make any more accusations against honest sellers like Makeup Emporium, or continue to be rude to people, make that phone call to Estee Lauder. Then come back here and apologise, because I know you are wrong.

    If Makeup Emporium had a mind to do so, she would have a very good case against you for libel.

    Like I said, don't just keep saying you're going to - go ahead and make that call to Estee Lauder, then come back here and apologise.


    “The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops when the music stops” - Robert Helpmann


  7. #67
    Senior Member princess sarah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this sh*t just made me laugh!!

    Dont flatter yourself hun... your making a fool of yourself and being disrespectful to every member of these forums that are GENUINE Mac lovers/addicts/fiends.

    The only thing I actually care about in this thread is that Michelles name is cleared. Go away, get your facts straight, you wont be respected here on these forums for your immature little rant.

    Quote Originally Posted by trob708 View Post
    If no one cares..why are you responding..it sound to me like you care. Thnks..I love this new attention. I welcome all my haters.

    Mac makes me stand out in all the black and challenges those that don't get 'it' http://starlingbright.blogspot.com - Haven for Makeup & Metal... A Chicks Opinion :yeah:

  8. #68
    Senior Member iadoremac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its funny how someone insists that they are right when everyone says they are wrong...................its not even ignorance anymore its sheer stupidity

  9. #69
    Senior Member iadoremac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by trob708 View Post
    Its funny how you are whining and complaining over a few dollars you think you might have wasted honey I have a 1st degree and an MBA from 2 Ivy League Universities and I work for a Global Management Consulting firm so I have advised companies like Estee Lauder there is nothing dumb or retarded about me thank you very much. Just by reading your comments I can tell you are not only ignorant but probably not well educated and you obviously don't have much to do if you can spend all this time calling all these companies just because you may have gotten a fake eyeshadow seriously!!! If you are tired of specktra and its members then go elsewhere you don't have to complain here no one in this thread cares for you so pls save whatever self respect you have left before we wipe this thread with you ............


  10. #70
    Senior Member Miss Dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's safe to say that Trob belongs in a mental hospital. She obviously has no clue what she is talking about, she refuses to even try to learn the correct info, instead she just lies and claims that she got info from MAC which she obviously did not. And she insults and threatens anybody who tries to give her the correct info. Is this person even an adult?? Stop trying to cause trouble and post lies on here, there is not a single person on this site who is going to believe you and your false information...we know better.

  11. #71
    Member trob708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by princess sarah View Post
    How am i making a fool of myself..how am I being disrespectful? Saying I trust my own info and no one else's info is being disrespectful. I thought it was called being a leader and not a follower. Is it wrong to disagree with ppl from this site? Is that apart of the rules and guidelines that members cannot disagree with other members>If so this place is clearly not the place for me. I thought this was a place where I can have a total voice. I did not respect anyone on here. You guys disrespected me..called me out of my name or called me a name. I did not call anyone a name If I said: You are dumb to believe this..if you read the beginning of my post I said dont take that literally. Im not calling you dumb. I've even put no offense in something. So how is that disrespecting this site and its members. This is not a immature rant. Dont ppl talk about their experience with bad sellers on ebay or mua? Do you or everyone on here call them fools and such. What is the difference from them or me?? I know I know..you are defending makeupemporium1 cause you buy from her and you dont want to lose your trusted seller. If you never heard of her..you wouldnt be defending her and bashing me now would you? No.



  12. #72
    Member trob708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by rockin View Post
    Trob708, I am in the UK, and even I know that MAC is owned by Estee Lauder. I also know for a fact that Estee Lauder runs the CCOs and Warehouse Sales, and that they do not deal with wholesalers, which is what people have been trying to tell you all along.

    Most store staff of most companies do not know the entire history of the company they work for - they are there to do a job of work, not know the company inside out. There are some that do know, but these are far from the majority. Specktra members make it their business to know about these things, and to know where genuine MAC can be purchased. Read the threads on here about the Warehouse Sales and CCOs like people have suggested to you.

    Before you make any more accusations against honest sellers like Makeup Emporium, or continue to be rude to people, make that phone call to Estee Lauder. Then come back here and apologise, because I know you are wrong.

    If Makeup Emporium had a mind to do so, she would have a very good case against you for libel.

    Like I said, don't just keep saying you're going to - go ahead and make that call to Estee Lauder, then come back here and apologise.

    I didnt read what you said cause it all went blank after four sentence....ok ppl dont know the history of their work place? How come when I ask employees questions they are able to help me. Im sure some of these ppl that work for mac have a makeup license..they couldnt do makeup w/o one. even if they know nothing about their work place..they know enough to help people right. now you are saying all ppl that work for mac are dumb ppl. wow. im sure someone knows something..if not all. please do not worry about me and my decisions. If i call.I'll call..If I dont..I wont. Why do you even care? Why are you evening posting on my thread.



  13. #73
    Member trob708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by iadoremac View Post
    Its funny how someone insists that they are right when everyone says they are wrong...................its not even ignorance anymore its sheer stupidity
    I didnt say I was right..I didnt say I was wrong..can you read?? I said Im not taking the word of others..I will do my own research. I said my job is to present the right info cause it sounds like people all have been bamboozled...ignorant and stupid both have the same meaning..go back to school please.

  14. #74
    Senior Member Richelle83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    5,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is this being aired out on a forum? You have problems with a particular person....EMAIL THEM DIRECTLY. This is not the place for this type of conversation at all.
    I'm still in my awkward phase....bear with me -_-
    #TeamPurpleOCDHoarderPigment/Glitterwackadoo

  15. #75
    Senior Member LMD84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    24,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by trob708 View Post
    YOU ARE DUMB (no offensive)..to believe ppl on speckta..hahaha know more about Mac than Mac themselves. PPl on specktra do not have their PHD's in Mac. How can you say employees dont know anything. That's like me saying..ppl who work at McDonalds dont know their food is unhealthy. Or ppl that make cars dont know anything about cars. People who fix cars cant tell you what's wrong with your car. that's like saying to a person that shops for food or clothes not to ask the employee what aisle the bread is in or when is the next shipment for a certain brand of clothing is coming in. That is common sense. I dont know if you ever had a job, but ppl have to learn the history of the company incase ppl ask them questions. The reason is because so the company won't look bad. No disrespect to you. Like Im not trying to start drama with you, but Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
    Right not only are you now banned because your are harrassing members here but your also insulting us too. Quite frankly I find you to be rude and ignorant and you're really not welcome here when you continue to pester honest members. So go back to where you came from and keep thinking your items are fake because that is obviously what you want to believe... even though they are genuine.



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •