All Things Sephora

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5,739
Likes Likes:  11,741

Thread: All Things Sephora

  1. #41581
    Senior Member DMcG9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone tried a brand called Summer Fridays and their jet lag mask? I just saw it the other day in a local Sephora and had never heard of it.

  2. #41582
    Senior Member Shars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcG9 View Post
    Anyone tried a brand called Summer Fridays and their jet lag mask? I just saw it the other day in a local Sephora and had never heard of it.
    I keep seeing people talk good things about it on IG but I haven't personally bought or tried it as yet.

  3. #41583
    Senior Member DMcG9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shars View Post
    I keep seeing people talk good things about it on IG but I haven't personally bought or tried it as yet.
    I dropped in to a Sephora yesterday to spend the $25 off $75 and got a sample so I am going to give it a try on the weekend.

  4. Likes Shars liked this post
  5. #41584
    Senior Member Shars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcG9 View Post
    I dropped in to a Sephora yesterday to spend the $25 off $75 and got a sample so I am going to give it a try on the weekend.
    Nice! Let us know what you think when you try it, please.

  6. Likes DMcG9 liked this post
  7. #41585
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random Information Share

    All Things Sephora-pantone-color-2019-living-coral-banner-jpg

    Pantone 2019 Color of the Year ~ Living Coral
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  8. #41586
    Senior Member Rinstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Random Information Share

    All Things Sephora-pantone-color-2019-living-coral-banner-jpg

    Pantone 2019 Color of the Year ~ Living Coral
    Yay, pretty color!!
    Vist my nail blog Never Enough Nails
    Twitter and Instagram- @nvrenoughnails

    Sale Thread with low prices on LE MAC, NARS, UD, ColourPop, Illamasqua, etc.- https://www.specktra.net/for-sale-an...ml#post2761251

  9. Thanks fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, elegant-one liked this post
  10. #41587
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcG9 View Post
    Anyone tried a brand called Summer Fridays and their jet lag mask? I just saw it the other day in a local Sephora and had never heard of it.
    I haven't tried the jetlag mask, but I really love the overtime mask. It uses pumpkin enzymes and is a great brightening and exfoliating mask. Plus it smells like the most delicious pumpkin pie
    Last edited by lipstickaddict; December 7th, 2018 at 11:24 AM.

  11. Thanks DMcG9 thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, DMcG9 liked this post
  12. #41588
    Senior Member DMcG9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shars View Post
    Nice! Let us know what you think when you try it, please.
    will do!

  13. Likes Shars liked this post
  14. #41589
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I was gonna buy the new Fenty gloss bomb, but I swatched it and it looked like a whole lot of nothing. I'm still holding on to my $25. Maybe I'll go to the another location this weekend. I'm gonna find something.

  15. Thanks Haven, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes Rinstar, elegant-one, fur4elise liked this post
  16. #41590
    Senior Member Alysse011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey y’all. I have a 20% off SAKS coupon if anyone wants it. I’ll DM the code to the first person who responds. It includes beauty and ends Sunday.

    edit- coupon has been claimed
    Last edited by Alysse011; Yesterday at 07:15 AM.

  17. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, elegant-one, fur4elise liked this post
  18. #41591
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysse011 View Post
    Hey y’all. I have a 20% off SAKS coupon if anyone wants it. I’ll DM the code to the first person who responds. It includes beauty and ends Sunday.
    That's cool! Turds sent me 10%.

  19. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, fur4elise liked this post
  20. #41592
    Senior Member Alysse011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    That's cool! Turds sent me 10%.
    you can have my 20 if you want it!

  21. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  22. #41593
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shontay07108 View Post
    I thought I was gonna buy the new Fenty gloss bomb, but I swatched it and it looked like a whole lot of nothing. I'm still holding on to my $25. Maybe I'll go to the another location this weekend. I'm gonna find something.
    I checked out the new Fenty gloss and feel the same way. I have the first one and, it’s nice, but I don’t understand the hype.

    if I can’t find anything else to use my $25 for, I may stock up on Drunk Elephant.

  23. #41594
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    I checked out the new Fenty gloss and feel the same way. I have the first one and, it’s nice, but I don’t understand the hype.

    if I can’t find anything else to use my $25 for, I may stock up on Drunk Elephant.
    I guess people love it because it's not sticky and I absolutely love the smell. It looks like nothing on me alone, but it can look pretty nice on lips that aren't so pigmented. To make it work for me I use either Mac's Cork lipliner and/or the Fenty Sinamon match stix. That's a lot of work for a gloss, though.

    So far I've been striking out with Charlotte Tilbury, but I keep thinking about that flawless finish airbrush powder. The colors are weird, but it felt so nice when I tried it. I really don't want to waste that $25.

  24. Likes Rinstar liked this post
  25. #41595
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need suggestions for a new nail polish remover. I was using the Nails Inc. which I loved but Sephora doesn't carry it anymore. Sephora deosn't even carry their own brand either anymore. I hate to use acetone, but then if it doesn't have that, it barely removes the polish.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  26. #41596
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I need suggestions for a new nail polish remover. I was using the Nails Inc. which I loved but Sephora doesn't carry it anymore. Sephora deosn't even carry their own brand either anymore. I hate to use acetone, but then if it doesn't have that, it barely removes the polish.
    I love zoya's nail polish remover. Ulta carries it.

  27. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  28. #41597
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shontay07108 View Post
    I love zoya's nail polish remover. Ulta carries it.
    Mine didn't have it. I'll check our other one. Thanks!
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  29. #41598
    Senior Member Sugar & Spice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still trying to decide what to use with 100 my GC, so far I'm thinking the TF eyebrow pencil.

  30. #41599
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to sephora after work and what a waste of time. I was spinning around in circles looking for stuff but I ultimately put it back. The Charlotte Tilbury stuff just gives me the vibe that it’ll be an ashy mess. I thought about blitz gold gloss from pat mcgrath but I have a good gloss from her already. To top it off I spotted the la mer foundation, swatched a shade and it seemed like a really good match. It also felt nice on my hand so I asked for a sample. The associate went and got another associate and I figured she’s new and doesn’t know how to go about giving a sample. No, the other associate tells me they can’t give samples of la mer. Well excuse the hell out of me. I just left and I’m really annoyed by that. She said they can give samples of anything but that. Well la mer can stay right there.

  • Display all images
  • Page 1387 of 1387 FirstFirst ... 387 887 1287 1337 1377 1385 1386 1387

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •