1..2..3 FOTDs!

stacey

I haven't posted in a while so I'll post 3 FOTDs.

natural.jpg

Simple. Natural. Lately I haven't been in the mood to play with my makeup so I decide to go natural with the makeup.

today.jpg

This was today's. Electra & Deep Truth on the eyes. Slave to Love on the cheeks. I don't think I used lipstick in this picture... I must of put it on later.

dom1.jpg

dom2.jpg

This was for my company Christmas party. I actually had it done by my favorite MAC gal at the Nordy's counter in North County Fair Mall here in Escondido. She used Swimming, Gorgeous Gold, Plumage & a fluideline. Cheeks: Raizin. Lips: (i forgot!)

Anyways, yea that's all.

aquarius11

You have such great skin. I love all the looks, but my favorite is the last one with the green e/s...it makes your eyes look WOW!!!

MACgirl

its nice to know thiers a mac insice that mall, i always wondered that when i go past it, i only went in liek twice but didnt see any mac...and you look amazing...the second look is my fav! blush looks awsome!

stacey

hey thanks guys. you're all too sweet.

JLo? I've heard that once before. It's funny cause like 2/3 years back I cut my hair like a boy cut & that's just about when that one JLo movie came out - "Enough" - and I swear everyone thought I looked like her. Quite funny.

And yes, MACGirl, there is a MAC in Nordys. It's on the second floor right by the purses and in front of the shoes.
smiles.gif
haha If you go there and want your makeup done I highly suggest Dominique (AWESOME GAL SHE ALWAYS DOES MY MAKEUP WHEN I GO THERE AND I ONLY BUY FROM HER) - shes also the assistant counter manager, Lani (who is the counter manager), Ally (the really tall girl) and/or Liz (cute short girl). They are all awesome but highly highly recommend Dom.
smiles.gif

stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katty
You look like JLo in the first pic - gorgeous!

I still can't see it.

Latest posts