17 year old girl admits to murdering 30 men in order to avoid being tried as an adult

Willa

She is sane, we can see that
A veeeeeeeerrrrrrry good person
winks.gif

gildedangel

Oh wow. Yes, she is quite sane; try her as an adult. But the question remains, why the heck would she kill that many people?

Mabelle

i dont know that i believe this. a 17 year old girl (who starts killing at 14) stabbing 30 fully grown men to death and disposing of the bodies? this seems so unlikely.

if it does turn out to be true, not only is it reallllly fucked up... but also slightly impressive in a sick way. I mean, how the hell did she do it without getting killed or caught?! evil genius!

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
^^Yeah and with a knife?? and not be overpowered, perhaps a gun but a knife you have upclose.

No kidding. I mean, not to be sexist, but a guy overpowering 30 women with a knife is a bit more plausible than a teenage girl killing 30 men the same way. And even still, that would require you to get 30 people alone (some after drinking, from the sounds of it) so you could have at them with a knife.

Was she running around in bars preying on men who wanted her for sex?

hello_my_apple

she must be one hell of a tough girl. my guess is she is being forced to do this. who or what forcing her to do this is beyond me. but this obviously CAN'T be real. you guys think someone is making her confess to crimes and in return for her family's safety of some sort? seems like the more logically reason to confess to murders when you are arressted for JUST a street fight.
th_dunno.gif

NutMeg

I'm impressed by those of you who have the ability to determine someone's mental state over the internet.

/sarcasm.

My take on it is that there is no way in hell that a 14-17 year old girl managed to stab 30 different men with a knife successfully (by that I mean without any escapees, or injuries to herself). She either had help, or this is a false confession, which really throws her sanity into doubt, no? I could of course be completely off base.

Either way, there is way more to this case than any of us will ever know. We are foolish to make judgements with so little information.

blackbird

I read this article on a website and apparently her parents knew what she was doing... Honestly WTF! If her parents were aware of what she was doing you would think they would say something. This is just a horrible situation

Nadeshda

I think there's something really off about this. A 17 year old girl killing 30 men, never got caught, and is caught in a street fight, and then spills out she killed all of them? Besides, it says she killed a guy because he spilled a drink on her or something... what, did she carry the big knife with her "just in case"?

JULIA

This girl has got to be a tank or something. How could these men not over-power her? Hopefully she gets tried as an adult and spends the rest of her life rotting in a box instead of getting off on an insanity plea or being tried as a minor.

These stories are becoming more and more common. Is it because they're making headlines more often or have kids just become completely twisted? This is disgusting.

X4biddenxLustX

This whole thing sounds pretty crazy and outrageous. At this point (since there isn't enough info yet about the supposed "murders") I doubt she actually committed all those murders. This is going to sound dumb, but for some reason I just have a sense that maybe she's saying all of this for attention? Something as crazy as this is definitely going to draw attention, lots of it.

But then again this world seems to get scarier and scarier. There have been serial killers who have gotten away with some serious macabre crimes for quite some time before finally getting caught. There are some who have never been caught either. So who knows?

*Stargazer*

I would suggest that it would be VERY easy for an attractive young female to stab a male to death when distracting him with her body. Let's face it, men are kind of one track minded many times...

Did that happen here? I don't know, but I don't find it unlikely.

X4biddenxLustX

^^ You've got a great point here with how she could of easily distracted the men with her body. I just still can't imagine how she would of disposed of that many dead bodies and cleaned up the crime scenes well enough to not draw attention?

Latest posts