219 - Pencil Brush?

Honey xOo

What do you use yours for?
th_confused_new.gif

aeroerin

I use mine to precisely place color in the crease/outer corner to smoke out an eye look, then blend it out if need be. Also, I use it to place eyeshadow as a lower lid liner and to blend out eyeliner. HTH!

the 219 =
love.gif

Honey xOo

Thanks I just got mine and don't really know what to do with it lol. It's so soft on my skin but the shape of it confuses me...I really want to start using it more.

Sass

I line under my lash line, put color around my tear duct and smudge out liner on my upper lash line with mine. I don't use it for my crease though. Enjoy your new brush. I love mine!

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
I use mine to precisely place color in the crease/outer corner to smoke out an eye look, then blend it out if need be. Also, I use it to place eyeshadow as a lower lid liner and to blend out eyeliner. HTH!

the 219 =
love.gif

Same here! I used to use it solely for my crease and outer V, but I've discovered I like the 272 and 217 better for that now. Still a great brush though!

slick

I mainly use mine as a blending brush, lol. I find it really efficient for blending purposes, gets the job done real quick as opposed to the fluffyness of the 217 or 224.

Its also great for spot concealing
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Like everyone suggested, it's great for precisely blending shadow along the lower lashline as well as blending crease and top liner. Love it!

Honey xOo

Thanks everyone, I tried it to do a smokey eye (blending in the crease and lower lashline)yesterday and it came out perfect! I didn't really like it for my innercorners though? I think a smaller angled brush works better for me there.
smiles.gif

Boasorte

I use it for the inner V and the lower lashine line, sometimes. Mostly the inner V, I love the 214 for my eyebrows and LLL
smiles.gif

miss_dre

I love this brush! I use it to smudge my eyeliner on both the top and bottom lash lines, to get a smokey effect

friedargh

I love using this for the crease or outer v - especially since I've got smaller asian lids. Sometimes it does feel a bit large for my inner corners or lower lash line though (although I just use it anyway hehe). I like to shape it when it dries so that the point is very prominent - I find this more effective for me.

However, I own an SE version so I cannot compare this to the full size.

starrynight0127

I use mine for all of the same purposes that everyone has listed, but I also like using it as a lip brush. Its great to blend out lipliner for a gradient effect as well as placing lipstick and blending it into the liner
smiles.gif

ThePowderPuff

For two things mainly:

Precise application of eyeshadow on the lid or in the crease. Sometimes I blend it out afterwards with a blender as well, sometimes I don't

And for smutching (is that how you spell it?) when I am doing smokey eyes for instance.

Almond_Eyed

I use it for:
  • putting eye shadow on my lower lash line
  • shadow on the inner corner
  • placing shadow on the outer V or crease
  • smudging eye liner for a smokey look

Latest posts