xmrsvindieselx

I am currently 29 weeks and 5 days
smiles.gif
I went for a 3D sonogram today to see my baby boy. I think he is gorgeous
smiles.gif

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: jaydenprince's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery

those are all the pics
smiles.gif
It made me so happy today, because I've been stressed out so badly about money and putting the nursery together. Its driving me crazy! I break down and cry everynight because of stupid things, so this really made me feel 100x better today.

ps- if anyone can help with ideas for the nursery, please post! I am doing an accent wall in teal/chocolate brown argyle. The baby will be in my room too, so I got a brown comforter for me too. I CANNOT for the life of me find a crib set for him that is simple and will still match the wall. The ones I do find that I love, I can't afford.( I am doing this alone, and just lost my job last week)

dietcokeg

just wantedto say thanks for sharing! hope your blessed with a beautiful and healthy baby boy. best of luck during you pregnancy and in the future! health and happiness for you and ur baby xx

pdtb050606

isn't it so exciting to see your baby's face! They turned on the 3D at my anatomy scan and it was just the best thing ever, we hope to do a regular one with family and friends at 32 weeks. Have you tried babysupermall.com for bedding? There are quite a few that are pretty reasonable in price, or you can find what you like and try to find it on ebay for cheaper? just a thought...
I wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy and getting the room all finished up!
heart.gif

Girl about town

Hey ikea do brilliant cots (cribs ) nice and simple and you could use furniture paint safe for cots to paint it a colour and jazz it up a bit!! love the scan pics xxx

Latest posts