5th Post!! yay!!!

canluvsMAC

lol im happy that i have posted this much. i swear i was so nervous.m

Face same as usual
Eyes: Nc 30 concealer, Milk JEP, too dolly, random dark blue e/s, tilt, humid, lucky green, the grey/green colour from the nars habanera duo, saddle, carbon, blacktrack f/l, cheapie mascara 9 cant find zoomlash
ssad.gif
)

Lips cheap brown l/g

Veela

It's still Christmas at your house? Awesome!! LOL That look is beautiful on you! I love the gradation from the lighter, almost silvery, to darker blue.

canluvsMAC

lol Im involved in this competion with my friends who can keep the tree up longest. Loser has to clean the winners home for a week.

Hypathya

Gorgeous!!! Love your blending and your brows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canluvsMAC
lol Im involved in this competion with my friends who can keep the tree up longest. Loser has to clean the winners home for a week.

You have made me laugh!!
th_LMAO.gif

So funny!! Wish I had friends like yours! DH thinks we should do that next year (he never wants to get rid of our Christmas tree).

Thanks for sharing!!

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by canluvsMAC

That's awesome! You should decorate it with each season! LOL Valentine's Day is almost here!!

hairbands4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
I love the gradation from the lighter, almost silvery, to darker blue.

I 2nd that!

Oh, and I just have to say "hey" to a fellow Ohio gal, Veela! I was born and raised in Coshocton so I know Zanesville quite well! I live a just a bit north of Columbus now.

Honey xOo

very pretty
smiles.gif

and omg i would lose that contest lol i looove christmas but would go nuts looking at the tree past the first week of january lol

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbands4ever
I 2nd that!

Oh, and I just have to say "hey" to a fellow Ohio gal, Veela! I was born and raised in Coshocton so I know Zanesville quite well! I live a just a bit north of Columbus now.

Hiya!! I was just in Columbus at the Polaris Fashion mall two weeks ago. It was actually my very first trip to Sephora. Now I want to move there.
lol.gif
I've been through Coshocton a few times too. It's a small world! =)

hairbands4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
Hiya!! I was just in Columbus at the Polaris Fashion mall two weeks ago. It was actually my very first trip to Sephora. Now I want to move there.
lol.gif
I've been through Coshocton a few times too. It's a small world! =)

That's awesome! I actually live about 10 min from Polaris! I found out a few weeks ago they're opening an Ulta there this summer so I'm pretty much in heaven!
greengrin.gif

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbands4ever
That's awesome! I actually live about 10 min from Polaris! I found out a few weeks ago they're opening an Ulta there this summer so I'm pretty much in heaven!
greengrin.gif

OMG, where are they opening an Ulta at?!?! Now I'll have another reason to go there!! You live 10 minutes away? I'm completely jealous. LOL I get to Columbus maybe twice a YEAR.
weeping.gif

Latest posts