-

User49

Re: Where do you work at?

Mac!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I work at an engineering consulting firm. I'm a mechanical commissioning engineer
smiles.gif

One more year to get my professional license
yahoo.gif

jaysgirl

I'm having an identity crisis at work! I'm a certified consumer lender, notary public, Customer Service rep and asst. head teller at TD Bank

aziajs

I am a merchandising rep. I travel around to retailers like Target, KMart, Staples, etc. and put up displays, train employees, audit inventory, etc.

melozburngr

I'm a Graphic Artist at Bally Technologies- I draw the art for the slot machines!
smiles.gif

MACLovin

I work for a large insurance company. Don't want to post the name because I'm not sure I'm allowed but we're "Like a good neighbor..." if that gives you any clue.
winks.gif

nursee81

I am having an identity crisis too.. I am a nurse and I freelance for wedding and birthdays haven't had time for it in the last 2 months. But I am looking into freelancing for MAC.

katie_070405

I am a personal trainer & also teach Kickboxing & Hip Hop at a few different gyms. I love getting paid to workout! (I also bartend on the weekends....which is where I get my MAC money)

pink_lily002

Pac Sun as an associate store manager

In other words, I'm putting my 4-year degree to very little use! I have a BS in marketing, and I'm not exactly willing to live on a commission-only pay scale.

CantAffordMAC

Cashier at RITE AID

and a shampoo bitch in a salon.

Can u tell Im unhappy with my jobs? I need to pack my stuff and get the hell outta here!!!!!

Latest posts