6th Sin

Glitziegal

I used my 6th Sin from Metal X for the first time today.
I love the colour, but I found it really hard to work with, and it's already creasing despite being over UDPP
thmbdn.gif

Oh well.....I did this to cheer myself up after my GP signed me off work for another month
ssad.gif

I used (all MAC unless otherwise mentioned)

Face
MSF natural light
Sculpt
Nars orgasm

Eyes
6th Sin
Carbon
Emerald pigment
Blacktrack
chanel mascara (don't like it at all)

Lips
Bare Venus lipstick
Flash of Flesh Lipglass

P1080271.jpg

P1080282.jpg

P1080278.jpg

frocher

6th sin is amazing with your coloring, and I love how you've done your hair. Too bad these crease so badly.

SweetSimplicity

Oooh, this looks great on you! The colors are so flattering!
They totally complement your hair, eyes and coloring. I'm
lovin' the lip color, as well -- so pretty!
smiles.gif

Jot

6th sin looks great but i especially love the lip colour and your hair x

Patricia

i like it! looks great on you! was about to buy it but i passed it cos i already have humid and don't use it that much to buy another similar green

Perple1

WOW, love this AND the hair!!! Don't know what's going on with work, but I wish you luck in that department!

shadowaddict

Love the look, I too loved 6th Sin but could not work with it. I used UDPP and shadow over it and finally returned it today. I figured I couldn't spend that much time and then it not last no matter how much I love that beautiful green color. Of course I love just about all green shadows.

aquarius11

Hey there pretty lady.. long time no see! Glad to see your pretty face posting! I absolutely LOVE your hair.. awesome color and cut! I love this shadow on you, the color looks fab with your red hair.. I know what you mean about creasing even after using UDPP.. I actually ended up returning my Metal-X shadows for that reason.. YIPES! But you look HOT!!!

Latest posts