8/3: Dare to Wear

elektra513

Hi everybody
smiles.gif

I don't really post in here that much, but I got some Dare to Wear stuff, so I wanted to share what I am wearing today. (Products are all MAC unless stated).

Thanks for looking!! CC welcome.

Face
Prescriptives Virtual Matte - Antelope
Select Moisturecover - NW 40/NW 35
Laura Mercier Loose Powder
Cargo bronzer - Dark
Gingerly blush

Eyes
Nars Eyeshadow Base
Groundwork paint pot
Inner corner: Aqua
Lid: MUFE #72 (instead of Zingy)
Outer v/Crease: Atlantic Blue, Deep Truth, Graphology
Highlight: Creme de Miel
Blacktrack f/l
UD 24/7 - Flipside
L'oreal Collagen (??) mascara

Lips
Hodgepodge l/l
So Bad

033.jpg

032.jpg

036.jpg

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I love your blending! Matte colors are always great for bold looks.

Thanks you guys!!

I have fallen head over heels for mattes! I want every shimmery color I own in a matte version right now
tong.gif

makeba

I love matte shadows. I am glad Aqua worked for you. I got it and the shadow would not work at all. It literaly just blew in the wind and would not apply to my lid. I would pat it on my lid but it required heavy swipes just to get a little bit of color.
ssad.gif

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
I love matte shadows. I am glad Aqua worked for you. I got it and the shadow would not work at all. It literaly just blew in the wind and would not apply to my lid. I would pat it on my lid but it required heavy swipes just to get a little bit of color.
ssad.gif

Weird. You know I think it was the Groundwork. I actually hate paint pots b/c they are so sticky, but they work for mattes. I did load the heck out of my brush too. Keep trying girl, it's a beautiful color
smiles.gif

kpenn

I'll echo the comment about your fabulous blending! You have phenominal eyebrows.

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Weird. You know I think it was the Groundwork. I actually hate paint pots b/c they are so sticky, but they work for mattes. I did load the heck out of my brush too. Keep trying girl, it's a beautiful color
smiles.gif

You know what I tried bamboom paint as a base and applied it on one eye and tried Shimma paint on the other eye as a base for the aqua shadow and noticed a big difference. I am thinking maybe the product I had was just not a good one! Shimma paint made the shadow apply better and it stood out a lot more! Oh bageezus now I gotta go back and get it!!

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
You know what I tried bamboom paint as a base and applied it on one eye and tried Shimma paint on the other eye as a base for the aqua shadow and noticed a big difference. I am thinking maybe the product I had was just not a good one! Shimma paint made the shadow apply better and it stood out a lot more! Oh bageezus now I gotta go back and get it!!

Oh good! Yeah, I've learned that trial and error is a big part of this makeup thing lol

Latest posts