rockin26

Do you want to be friends with him again? And how do you know he has a new GF?

Some guys have memories like a gold fish, maybe he forgot the circumstances in which you stopped talking?

Willa

Flush

Don't need this insecurity in your life
winks.gif

ginger9

I am always one to be open to possibilities but I have to say you might want to stay away from this one. I've been through a similar situation before and in the end I realized he's just not that into me and all that second guessing as to why and what are his intentions - blah! I did not need that. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear.

RedRibbon

Going on bitter past experience I'd say ignore him. He's probably had a fun relationship with the ex, gotten into it with the new one and is now past the honeymoon stage and wants some excitement and you're easy excitement for him because he knows how he left it last time and probably hopes you will be really happy that you replied to his message.

Ignore it and let it be.

user79

If he really was that into you, he would have jumped on the first plane to visit you way back then. But now he's 2 relationships later, so obviously rekindling any kind of connection with you wasn't on his top list of priorities.

Or maybe he just wants to be friends. If you're not looking for a friend or a headache, I'd just ignore it. What's the point? He doesn't even live near you...

shimmyshimmyya

Thanks guys...

@rockin26 I know he has a gf because it says he's in relationship on FB & she's in the pic with him. (Crazy huh?) She wasn't the same girl he was with when we were talking...

I'm not really upset by this, but I'm just thought it was weird that he wants to "rekindle our friendship" seeing as we were more "friendly" than friends because if we'd saw each other, we would have been more than friends. Also, he would have had to search for me because we dont run in the same networks.

And another thing! Why would he ask me to be his friend, so everytime I get on FB I'd see him boo'd up with his gf! Umm I dont want to see that ish!

I'm silly...I should probably just ask him.
tong.gif

snugglebear4now

I think you are putting too much thought into it. If the friendship is worth it then rekindle it, if not then dont. Its not like he asked you out, so what would it matter if he had a gf or didnt? Keep it platonic, and keep yourself safe. Good luck!

Latest posts