A bit of colour, a bit of drag.

chelseadawn

Some looks from the past few monthssss. Having trouble remembering exact products, because most of the time I just keep on throwing on whatever until it looks nice, so I'll list all I cannnn.

Soft pink and purple: Da Bling, In The Gallery quad.

Smokey green: Sassy grass eyeshadow, Juxt, Carbon, Plumage. Blacktrack fluidline for the bottom. Ardell lashes, I'm a lash newbie.

Fun Glittery liner: I have nooo idea what the top is.. bottom is a pigment from Annabelle, Minted eye kohl, and a random glitter liner.

Kind of a reverse of every look I ever do (AKA emphasis on the inner corner): Primary Yellow Chromaline as a base, Chrome Yellow, Bitter, Clarity, Winkle.

A Drag-inspired look: Covered my eyebrows using the 'gluestick method' and drew them on with a quad from Physician's Formula called Canyon Classics and a little bit of Quite Natural paint pot for depth.
On my eyes: Cranberry, Embark, Plumage, Love Lace. Frostlite fluidline and Crystal Avalanche for highlights. Blacktrack fluidline and carbon on the bottom.
On my face: Studio Sculpt foundation, Mineralized Skinfinish Natural and a bit of Harmony blush.
Lips were some random slew of red lipliner and hot pink and orange lipsticks, which didn't really show up right.

internetchick

Awesome job! The green is my favorite.
smiles.gif

Latest posts