a bit of lingerie with culturebloom.... annd another green one

Q o B

ive had the lingerie stuff for forever but this is kinda my first time usin a couple of the eyeshadows, i forgot all about them!!
2-26-06-002_large.jpg

2-26-06-003_large.jpg

2-26-06-005_large.jpg

2-26-06-011_large.jpg

couldnt get a better picture of it as a whole,the camera really didnt like my face..but anyway

eyes:
(top)
overgrown on top of blitz n glitz fluidline
swish
slip pink
sunday best
maybelline waterproof liquid liner
number 4 lashes
(bottom)
underground violet
and pink pearl pigment

cheeks:spirngsheen
lips:culturebloom l/s and budding lustreglass

and the green one...could have done better, but hey.....and i seriously cant let go of green and gold combos
greengrin.gif

2-24-06-001_large.jpg

2-24-06-006_large.jpg

2-24-06-008_large.jpg

eyes:
old gold pigment
humid
teal pigment (top and bottom)
emerald green pigment
overgrown
and of course, ricepaper for tha hi-lite
and then number 1 lashes

lips: petal pusher

thats all!

and does anyone else have trouble with lustre shadows?!?
love-bud is starting to make me mad
ssad.gif

brandi

gurl you look amazing!!!!!!! i LOVE them both!!! esp the 2nd one! because i LOVE green and gold together! hehehe teal pigment is the shit! oh btw i LOVE your earrings! hehehe

okay with lutres i find that they are more sheer in color... so i use a colored base... it helps bring out the damn color.... sometimes i hate lustres but they look really pretty in the pot! i use colored shadesticks it really helps
smiles.gif

heenx0x0

The first one is so cute! Very tropical looking with the pink and green. And the other one is soooo gorgeous and vibrant. Love it!!

Q o B

hey thanks u guys
greengrin.gif

and thnx brandi, i was thinkin of using a more colored base to help with the lustres..so u pretty much confirmed that idea, i'll have to go buy more shadesticks cuz i just KNOW love-bud is pretty, it has to be!

Pushpa

both are beautiful and i love cultureblooms l/s on u

and gold and green were made to go together...ur eyes are alwasy so trippy they alwasy look so bright and omg woah but them when i see ur entire face i am like yeah it looks so good and actually not over the top
tong.gif

sTaRRYeYeD

i ALWAYS SEE YOUR STUFF ON HERE + MYSPACE. . . BUT THE FiRST ONE HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORiTES!!! i WiSH i COULD PULL OFF COLORS AS WELL AS YOU DO!!! =] YOU DO A WONDERFUL JOB!!!

PS. i HAD A HORRiBLE PROBLEM WiTH LUSTRES, BUT iM UNSURE iF WE EXPERiENCED THE SAME PROBLEMS! MY PROBLEM WAS THE GLiTTER WAS GETTiNG ALL OVER MY EYE AREA, iNSTEAD OF WHERE i ACTUALLY WANTED iT!!! SO i STARTED USiNG THE 249 BRUSH TO DO LUSTRES! =]

devin

both of those looks are so pretty. i love how the e/s always look like you applied them wet!
smiles.gif

for the lustres you can try spraying fix+ on the brush. i use botanical and lovebud that way and it really helps them appear more vivid.

Padmita

The second one is soooo pretty! I love golds and teals too, must try Old Gold with Teal, it looks so great!

Latest posts