a NEW Haircut and Dye Job

AllINeedIsMac

I go to Pileggi on the Square in Philly - been going there forever, very expensive, but worth every penny. The hairstylist there do the Eagles and Sixers cheerleaders hair too, but I'm no damn cheerleader!

Bronze CCB
Retrospeck
Soba
Embark
(sooooo boring, I know, but my central air is STILL broken, so don't have the patience to be creative!)

Brow set
Brow pencil in spike

Hyper real 300 & 400 (i figure i used all this up now since i WONT be using this in the winter)

Also got a natural tan - sitting on the beach for the Atlantic City airshow. My hair is my natural haircolor, but not for long! I didn't have time to get the streaks, but in 2 weeks I will!

DSC05108.jpg

theleopardcake

Bronze CCB
Retrospeck
Soba
Embark
i love all of these products, except embark because i don't have it lol
you look mighty fine!

Julie

You look so incredibly gorgeous. I absolutely love the cut and color on you. Are u wearing anything on your lips because that is such a pretty nude color?

Pink_minx

Ouuu I love the hair. Especially the color...do you remember what kind of color your hair maybe? I'd like to find something similar to that.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
You look so incredibly gorgeous. I absolutely love the cut and color on you. Are u wearing anything on your lips because that is such a pretty nude color?

Oops, sorry, I must have forgot to put that up: Honey Love matte l/s, with whirl lip liner.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Hey hot stuff hehe. I like the make-up and hair. Are you getting blonde streaks?

I don't know yet, I was thinking of maybe chestnut brown as the base and maybe a caramel blond for the streaks. I'm too dark for blond , although I had blond streaks before, but not for the winter.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Ouuu I love the hair. Especially the color...do you remember what kind of color your hair maybe? I'd like to find something similar to that.

i have no idea? I know she put a gloss all over so the roots blended in naturally.
hmm.gif

Latest posts