A question about highlighters

thelilprincess

they come in different forms - powders or liquids. i've used both before. i've used Prescriptives Illuminating Potion Foundation Primer-Translucent which can be used all over to create a glowy, dewy look. or on certain areas as a highlight. i've also used my MAC Vanilla Pigment as a hightlight. areas i highlight are the browbones, inner eye, and the area around the temples/cheeks. if you look at the video closly, you can see her browbone and inner corner highlighted. the blush may have a bit of shimmer so i can't tell if her temples/cheeks are highlighted or not.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I looked at the clip - she is refering to highlighting the eye, not the face, so you don't need a liquid like the Px *magic Potion (although that product is awesome). For quickness, I would opt for a Shadestick in Beiging or another light neutral color and blend with the fingers.

martygreene

Carmindy is particularly fond of Benefit's eye brightening pencils, such as Eye Bright. This one is nice, though it can be a touch too pink for some skins. Personally, I prefer to use Touche Eclat from Yyves St. Laurent, but there are lots of this sort of product. I think Sephora even has one of their own line which is quite nice.

thelilprincess

i caught an episode of "what not to wear" yesterday (i l
heart.gif
make-over shows!!!) and carmindy talked about highlighting and specifically mentioned the browbone, inner eyse and cheeks. (i watch that show so much that i think she engrained the highlighting in my brain)

Latest posts