A whole bunch of looks!

chelseadawn

this was my "I'm-going-to-the-mall-to-look-at-more-eyeshadows-that-look-too-similar-to-the-ones-i'm-wearing-to-justify-actually-buying" look.
005exa.jpg

products: bitter, steamy, humid.

0122l.jpg

0182g.jpg

0192d.jpg

^ bright future, juxt, humid, bitter.
018ahn.jpg

020jljscw.jpg

^ teddy and fascinating eye kohls, shroom, soft brown, espresso, copperplate. Lips are Avon Pink Bouquet lip liner, Speak Louder Lipstick (MAC), and Slicked Pink lip gelee (MAC)
028uuc.jpg

029jwk.jpg

^ Picked up Warming Trend eyeshadow at a CCO a few weeks ago - it's amazing! this is it with a bit of woodwinked. Lips are 40's Pink Mattene Lipstick (also from the CCO, also AMAZINGGG<3) with a bit of Slicked Pink lip gelee for shine.
0302v.jpg

None of my closed-eye pics turned out; this was Passionate on the lid with Orange in the crease and Samoa Silk to blend it out.
e088s2.jpg

e092s.jpg

^ Eyes are just Yogurt and Sushi Flower. Lips are Red Enriched Cremestick Liner, Ruby Red l/s, Brave Red l/s, Urgent! Slimshine for shine. Some Revlon Colorstay for foundation, and MAC Cubic blush.
smalln.jpg

smalle048.jpg

Woodwinked, Soft Brown, Blanc Type+Gesso to highlight. Slicked Pink lip gelee.

Phew, CC welcome, thanks for viewing, yay!

kariii

I have to try the first combo. I have all eyeshadows plus I haven't worn humid in super long.

amyzon

I always love your fotds bc we have similar coloring and you always use combos that bring your blue eyes out - so I'll be sure to try a few of these out! I really love the pink and orange! Your freckles are so adorable btw
greengrin.gif

ellesk

These are all absolutely gorgeous! I love how everything you use accents your features instead of overwhelms them, no matter what the color combination. You're also persuading me to pick up Slicked Pink Lip Gelee which I have picked up and put down more times than I can count haha

Latest posts