A worm found in the brain from unclean hands or pork

VDUB*BELLA

wtff.gif
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! !!

I cant believe people are still being told "WASH YOUR HANDS" especially people who handle food. Oh man...

blindpassion

omgomgomg i cant even look
worms scare me so much
so so much
I cant even eat meat or touch meat
omg worms.

/freakout.

kaliraksha

Ok, so I'm confused how rare is too rare to eat pork? I've been making my pork tenderloins medium and now I'm scared =/

I can't seem to find any info on the net about the relation between what cooking temperature and worm brain business. I also don't specifically know what cooking temperature = what doneness.

Ick, I want cheese pizza tonight now.

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Ok, so I'm confused how rare is too rare to eat pork? I've been making my pork tenderloins medium and now I'm scared =/

I can't seem to find any info on the net about the relation between what cooking temperature and worm brain business. I also don't specifically know what cooking temperature = what doneness.

Ick, I want cheese pizza tonight now.

Pass the Taste Test ... Use a Thermometer

k.a.t

Ewwwwwwwwww!!! I HATE worms...ugh this is nasty!
I'm gonna be extra paranoid when eating pork now! and I had some today! (It was thoroughly cooked thank god) but ewww!!
Better than a brain tumour though o_O
ewwwwwww!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
omgomgomg i cant even look
worms scare me so much
so so much
I cant even eat meat or touch meat
omg worms.

/freakout.

I feel the same - I won't even watch the video at the link...

*throws up*

*shudder*

X4biddenxLustX

I was watching a show on Discovery Health a while back and this teenager boy ended up getting a worm in his brain too. It was from his housekeeper who had worms in her from eating undercooked pork but thing was that she didn't do much of a good job at washing her hands. So he got it from fecal-oral contamination or is it oral-fecal?

I CANNOT eat meat that's not fully cooked. Don't even do rare steaks, they need to be cooked til I don't see any pink whatsoever or I literally get sick physically. Now its weird though that I am able to eat seafood like fish raw with no problem. It doesn't gross me out and I'm not even worried about the parasites and fun little critters that could be living in there.

IDontKnowMomo

I thought that was really cool also, NutMeg >.>
I'm a vegetarian and I was my hands often, so I only need to worry about actual brain tumors, not worms...

X4biddenxLustX

Ever since I got strep (and still have it! it's been 2 fricking weeks now.) I've been kind of worried about eating out. It's just like what if that person who cooked and came in contact with my food is sick at that time or didn't wash there hands well enough before?!

I wish I could just sanitize my food...they need food sanitizer lol!

Latest posts