Aaaggghhh!! First time eotd!!!

mystikgarden

Hi this is my first time posting an eotd! (be easy) My wonderful hubby took these pictures of me last night after I played around with some makeup! The only thing is he didn't take any full shots of my face so I couldn't do a fotd lol...

Here's what I used:

Face:
Bare Minerals -Fairly lite
Physicians Formula -Vegas Strip Bronzer

Eyes:
N.Y.C -Sparkledust in Champagne
Jane. -eyezing in Prom Queen and it's a girl
Rimmel -fever
Jane. -Clubbing

Brows:
N.Y.C -Browzer in Brunette

Lips:
Maybelline l/g in chapagne?

P1010035.jpg

P1010032.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010048.jpg

My liner is a little shaky but *gasp* I'm new to liquid liner!

Thanks for looking!

DevinGirl

Very pretty! I love the pinky eyeshadow. Keep practicing, liquid liner can be the devil! I love it, but that doesn't make it not evil, lol. Your husband takes marvelous photos! Your eyebrows are amazing, btw! Awesome job - to both of you!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

mystikgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
Very pretty! I love the pinky eyeshadow. Keep practicing, liquid liner can be the devil! I love it, but that doesn't make it not evil, lol. Your husband takes marvelous photos! Your eyebrows are amazing, btw! Awesome job - to both of you!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Wow! You were the first to post!!
cheerleader.gif
I LOVE your makeup!

Thanks and I'm sure my hubby will be thrilled to hear about his pics!!

DevinGirl

Quote:
Wow! You were the first to post!!

Usually am, lol...I have a slow job & am usually on here a lot throughout the day. Again, very pretty look & super well-taken photos.
smiles.gif

This Is Mine

Very pretty! You did a great job with the liquid liner. I really like how far you extended past you lash line.
thmbup.gif

Shimmer

pretty look
smiles.gif

Liquid liner can be a bitch so practice practice practice, there are girls on here who are AMAZING! You may ask them for tips.
These colors are r eally flattering on you
smiles.gif

Scorpio

so pretty! To echo what the other girls have said...practice makes perfect with Liquid Liner but try a gel liner in a while...maybe you'll like that better?

mystikgarden

Thanks! You guys ROCK!
cheerleader.gif

I've never tried a gel liner I'll give that a try! I've been using just a pencil which is great but the liquid liner just looks so much smoother!

hotpink1326

This looks very pretty! I look forward to seeing more FOTDs from you
smiles.gif
You've got beautiful eyes and i think the liner looks great for a beginner!!!

Macnarsandlove

I love the pink. I popped my "first fotd" cherry earlier this week. It is so much fun and everyone here is so great. cant wait to see more!

Latest posts