• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

About Face: Silver Prism Tutorial (70s Disco Inspired)

is0

So I created an account because I just had to tell you how ridiculously awesome that tutorial was. Fantastic! Thank you very much.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by is0
So I created an account because I just had to tell you how ridiculously awesome that tutorial was. Fantastic! Thank you very much.

Wow...well for one thing, welcome! Secondly, thank you for taking the time to open an account & for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I showed it to my make up partner in crime that was just visting. She was speechless!

smiles.gif
Thrilled that she liked it.

enflmdphnx

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This was so awesome. I loved watching it. And I loved how you put the products you used on the side of the video like that! <3333

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enflmdphnx
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This was so awesome. I loved watching it. And I loved how you put the products you used on the side of the video like that! <3333

Awwww...thanks.
smiles.gif

Latest posts