Ad banner on specktra?

lola336

I looked around the forums and wasn't able to find any info on it. I havent been on in a few days..but today I see this banner....when was an ad banner added? are they paying to advertise here? just curious about it..thanks!

bebs

its odd, because I have a few computers in the house and on two of them it shows up and on the others it doesn't

Janice

We have kept the site advertisment free for very long, but Specktra is growing and needs major site improvements. To accomplish these goals Specktra relies on the funds generated from Premium Member subscriptions. The newest addition to help generate site improvement funds is the small banner you see to the right of the login box.

Premium Members will not have ads once they login.

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
We have kept the site advertisment free for very long, but Specktra is growing and needs major site improvements. To accomplish these goals Specktra relies on the funds generated from Premium Member subscriptions. The newest addition to help generate site improvement funds is the small banner you see to the right of the login box.

Premium Members will not have ads once they login.

oh ok....i was just curious about it. its actually a small banner so its not too bad. im glad to hear that the site is getting an upgrade.this site is amazing! thanks for letting me know.

kaliraksha

oooh one more question. im not sure if its myth or not but i want to know... do you all get more funding if we click on the banner or anything? because if so... ill click all the freaking time!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
oooh one more question. im not sure if its myth or not but i want to know... do you all get more funding if we click on the banner or anything? because if so... ill click all the freaking time!

The program pays by clicks.
smiles.gif

Latest posts