Advice for New Job

Linda Baby

Hey everyone!

I'm starting my new job @ Clinique next week and I am very nervous. Since I don't have that much experience in retail/selling ... can anyone give me any advice about working in this company?

MACisME

hey girl! retail and selling is not that hard.. just PRETEND to be confident even if u arent.. dont be scared to smile and be enthusiastic.. my best advice would be put urself in the consumer point of view just say everything that YOU would wanna hear. find out how the products will benefit the consumer and most likely they will buy. congratulations honey! enjoy and dont be afraid to to pm if u have any other questions.. i sell cell phones for a living .. so trust me ive been thru a lot.. ha

Bernadette

I used to work for Clinique
smiles.gif
. One of the best things you can do is learn as much about the products as possible. When you aren't busy, read labels, look through any info you guys have about products at the counter etc. The more you know, the easier it is to sell the products. I hate having a customer ask me a question and not knowing the answer. Since I recently started working for MAC I've made myself flash cards for the skincare and different foundation formulas. On the cards I put the price, key ingredients etc. It really helps you with product knowledge and in the end makes your job a lot easier.
Clinique tends to keep their products pretty simple and in all reality their line isn't that huge. I found it very easy to learn about and sell for them.
Best of luck! If you have any other questions let us know
thmbup.gif

Latest posts