~*~ All my little bottles of love *~*

melliquor

I am obsessed with perfume. I probably love perfume more than makeup....
nonono.gif
. I have been collecting for about 5 years and have 64 bottles of perfume. It averages about 1 a month that a buy but that isn't true. I sometimes will buy 5 in a month and not get anything for along time. I have been given alot by my husband for my birthday and Christmas.

I have actually gotten through several bottles of my favourites... Gucci Rush and Matthew Williamson. I am on my 4th bottle of GR and almost my second of MW. I would say my third fav is Prada but I used all of it and still haven't replaced it. I am also missing Alexander McQueen that I broke off the handle when I slammed my dresser drawer when I got mad. I was so pissed off.

I keep all of my perfumes in my drawers in original boxes. I have heard that the smell goes if you keep the bottles in the sunlight. The bottles that aren't in boxes were given by my husband in box sets w/ lotion. I have had some of them as long as seven years... not many though. I have some that were only LE years ago or country exclusive. I love every single one of them... like my children.

In their home...
102.jpg

103-1.jpg

104.jpg

Out of the boxes... this took so long. I don't plan on doing my makeup for awhile... not until I have a spare 8 hours. LOL.

047.jpg

L-R... Marc Jacobs Daisy, Victor & Rolf Flower Bomb, Delices De Cartier, Valentino Rock N Rose, Nina Ricci, Missoni Aqua, Missoni

068-1.jpg

L-R... Ralph Lauren - Romance, Paul Smith - Rose, Gwen Stefani - Lamb, Matthew Williamson, Matthew Williamson - Lotus, Gucci Rush, Vera Wang

075-1.jpg

L-R... Dior - Miss Dior Cherie, Dior - Dior Me, Dior Me Not, SJP - Lovely, Vera Wang - Princess, Dior - Jadore Le Jasmin, Chanel - Chance, Agent Provocateur, Diro, - Chris 1947

076-1.jpg

L-R... Estee Lauder - Pleasures, Davidoff - Echo, Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise, Marc Jacobs, Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel - Allure, Escada, Ralph Lauren - Glamourous, JLo - Still, Isis - Energy of the Sea

085-1.jpg

L-R... Dior - Addict 2, Calvin Kline - Euphoria, Dior - Pure Poisen, Dior - Addict, Ghost - Serenity, Estee Lauder - Beautiful Sheer, Chloe - Collection 2008

089.jpg

L-R... Stella McCartney - Stella, JLo - Glow, JLo - Live, Lacoste - Touch of Pink, Ghost - The Fragrance, Escada - Sentiment, Dior - Jadore, Tommy Hilfiger - True Star, D&G - Light Blue

096-1.jpg

L-R... JLo - Miami Glow, Anna Sui - Secret Wish, Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue After Five, Stella McCartney - Sheer, Estee Lauder - Pure White Linen, Eternity - Love, Lancome - Hypnose

101-1.jpg

L-R... Clinique - Happy Heart, Elizabeth - 5th Avenue, Ghost - Anticipation, Vera Wang - Flower Princess, Ghost - Cherish

There are two perfumes that I have forgotten to take pics... Elizabeth Arden - Provocative Woman & Guerlain Paris - Insolence

I bought two new bottles over the weekend. I love Van Cleef. It is so gorgeous.
003-4.jpg

L-R... First Van Cleef & Arples - Premium Banquet, Bvlgari - Voile de Jasmin

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
That's an amazing collection! What do you do with the empty bottles?

I usually just toss them but if I emply one of the ones that I really love the bottle and can't get another one... then I would keep it. My LEs... I am very careful with and don't use that much because for me to buy a perfume, I have to love it.

makeba

its sooo beautiful!!! i am a perfume whore for real. your collection lets me know what type of scents or notes you like the most. they are so my kind of fragrance of choice.

HOTasFCUK

WOW that's a great collection you have! I have over 25 perfumes & sadly i only use 2 of them! My fave is Calvin Klein Eternity & the other one i use all the time is Lacoste (its a tall rectangular bottle). Everytime i smell it, it reminds me of when i first starting dating my boyfriend 2 1/2 years ago, always takes me back to that time since i first opened that bottle on our 2nd date! Amazing how a certain scent can trigger such wonderful memories!

I see you have Christian Dior 1947! That was an absolute fave of mine in highschool & i was so sad that it was LE. I have a tiny bit left & i'm scared to use it all up & i really need to get my hands on a bottle of it! Again, you have a great collection & its nice to see you take really good care of it!!!

Lizzie

Great collection! Sad about your bottle that broke...
My Marc Jacobs bottle broke on the top
ssad.gif
I don't know what to do with it, it's barely 10% used

User93

loooove it! Especially that flowerbomb extreme! And damn, you have miami glow! I missed it for some reason, and now i want it so bad but there's no way to get it(((

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
WOW that's a great collection you have! I have over 25 perfumes & sadly i only use 2 of them! My fave is Calvin Klein Eternity & the other one i use all the time is Lacoste (its a tall rectangular bottle). Everytime i smell it, it reminds me of when i first starting dating my boyfriend 2 1/2 years ago, always takes me back to that time since i first opened that bottle on our 2nd date! Amazing how a certain scent can trigger such wonderful memories!

I see you have Christian Dior 1947! That was an absolute fave of mine in highschool & i was so sad that it was LE. I have a tiny bit left & i'm scared to use it all up & i really need to get my hands on a bottle of it! Again, you have a great collection & its nice to see you take really good care of it!!!

Thanks. I love the CD 1947. I don't use it often... to afraid of running out. I bought mine in the duty free shop in America when I went to visit. CD has a new perfume out now. I can't remember what it is called but it is gorgeous. I will need to get that in a few months.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Great collection! Sad about your bottle that broke...
My Marc Jacobs bottle broke on the top
ssad.gif
I don't know what to do with it, it's barely 10% used

I tried everything to save my perfume. I was so mad. I tried putting a new lid on it... opening it to move the perfume to another bottle. Nothing worked... finally had to throw it away, £40 thrown in the rubbish.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I tried everything to save my perfume. I was so mad. I tried putting a new lid on it... opening it to move the perfume to another bottle. Nothing worked... finally had to throw it away, £40 thrown in the rubbish.

Aww! That sucks!
I refuse to throw it away, but the way that the MJ bottle is there's no way for me to even open it
angry.gif

Maybe I'll throw it against a wall or hit it with a hammer or something
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts