All Things Beautylish

DILLIGAF

I'm going to go through my MUFE Artist shadows later and see if there are any comparisons/dupes. My fist impressions are they are smooth and definitely pigmented. Can't wait to try a look and really test them out.

Sabrunka

So beautiful! I'm glad everyone got their stuff! PS what color is that in the bottom left photo on the bottom left? It looks heavenly... That duochrome, mmmmm. And Lauren I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad they're sending a replacement!! BTW I sent you another pm lol!

I should be getting my 5 pan palette today, but I'm at work now so I have to wait heh. I got the purple and gold one :D.

Last edited:

bunnypoet

My green/brown 28 palette arrived today! I was so relieved it was in great condition. For now, I am just admiring it and not touching it. Lol.

DILLIGAF

So beautiful! I'm glad everyone got their stuff! PS what color is that in the bottom left photo on the bottom left? It looks heavenly... That duochrome, mmmmm. And Lauren I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad they're sending a replacement!! BTW I sent you another pm lol!

I should be getting my 5 pan palette today, but I'm at work now so I have to wait heh. I got the purple and gold one :D.

I think it's called calypso blue.

Sabrunka

I think it's called calypso blue.

Thank you. I figured it was that one, it keeps catching my eye from other peoples swatches as well!

I just placed another order from Natasha Denona's website. I ordered two lipsticks, two lipglosses and another blush duo. I saw a few good reviews of her glosses on youtube and the lipsticks just looked nice, so I can't wait to try them! I'll get them in about 2 weeks probably, pfft...

fur4elise

Finally caught up on all things Beautylish! ;)

Just for you since you're into CP, too. Maybe you have some or all of these? Credit Angela Mary Tanner IG User.

View attachment 51740

^^^^^^I currently have no Colorpop in my collection and I have to say wow...those are very pretty shades...as are the ND. Yeah, ND is waaay outta my budget right now, but I love looking on and lusting at everyone else's pretty stuffs!

View attachment 51806
She's here!!!! And she's upside down. Lol

^^^^^Lust lust lust! :yes:

Wow! Those are extremely similar! Thanks for posting.
I think I've convinced myself to make my own Inglot palette with the shades I want. I usually buy Inglot's stuff at trade shows where it's discounted so it may work better for me. I'm thinking a 40-pan palette with a mixture from each of ND's two 28s. It's mostly the shimmery, metallic shades I'm after anyways.

^^^^^I tried out a few of the Inglot rainbow pans this past summer and love them! I love being able to dip all over the place to create a look. I'm def considering putting together a custom palette, cause you cannot beat the price. Their pans fit nicely into a z-palette too. :cool:

DILLIGAF

Finally caught up on all things Beautylish! ;)

^^^^^^I currently have no Colorpop in my collection and I have to say wow...those are very pretty shades...as are the ND. Yeah, ND is waaay outta my budget right now, but I love looking on and lusting at everyone else's pretty stuffs!

^^^^^Lust lust lust! :yes:

^^^^^I tried out a few of the Inglot rainbow pans this past summer and love them! I love being able to dip all over the place to create a look. I'm def considering putting together a custom palette, cause you cannot beat the price. Their pans fit nicely into a z-palette too. :cool:
I'm rediscovering my INGLOT palettes. I think with the INGLOT mattes and the ND mettallics I've got a good thing going. Im saving my MUFE shadows for my personal use.

fur4elise

I'm rediscovering my INGLOT palettes. I think with the INGLOT mattes and the ND mettallics I've got a good thing going. Im saving my MUFE shadows for my personal use.

^^^^^Aaaaaah yes, forgot about MUFE! I have 3 single shadows in my collection :hide: I actually love them. :heart:

But I've been a good girl & held off on adding because of all the UD, theBalm, MAC, INGLOT, Tarte shadows I already have and barely touch. Bad Elise Bad! As I contemplate the discounted Artist Palette sitting in my Sephora basket...hee hee
:rotfl:

Shars

How do you find the ND metallics compare to Inglot's? I'm still not convinced I should spend $239 x 2 on those two ND palettes lol.

Shars

^^^^^Aaaaaah yes, forgot about MUFE! I have 3 single shadows in my collection :hide: I actually love them. :heart:

But I've been a good girl & held off on adding because of all the UD, theBalm, MAC, INGLOT, Tarte shadows I already have and barely touch. Bad Elise Bad! As I contemplate the discounted Artist Palette sitting in my Sephora basket...hee hee

^^ The struggle lol!! I'm on a strict makeup diet. I can only spend a certain amount a month. I need to use what I have. (granted I went over my limit for January already lol)

GreenEyedAllie

Temptalia has sneak peak swatches up for all three ND palettes (both 28-pans and the 10-pan) for anyone interested. No reviews, though.

DILLIGAF

You are in a safe place. Most of us have more shadows then we can ever use.

How do you find the ND metallics compare to Inglot's? I'm still not convinced I should spend $239 x 2 on those two ND palettes lol.
I didn't want to spend that either. I thought to myself pick the palette that you may not have too many dupes for. With everyone making neutral palettes that one went out the window. My favorite mattes are from INGOT. I have 4 10 pan palettes. Three of them are mattes.

boschicka

You are in a safe place. Most of us have more shadows then we can ever use.

I didn't want to spend that either. I thought to myself pick the palette that you may not have too many dupes for. With everyone making neutral palettes that one went out the window. My favorite mattes are from INGOT. I have 4 10 pan palettes. Three of them are mattes.

I'm planning to get a bunch of the 5 pan ND palettes. I got one in my luckybag and based on the colors I want, it ends up being cheaper than the large palettes.
I completely forgot about my Ingot shadows! Time to go pull those out for use again. :eek:

Latest posts