American Horror Story Chat

NaomiH

Since AHS talk seemed to take over the Fantasy of Flowers thread, I figured it might be a good idea to make a thread for it so we can gather and discuss the show without taking over collection threads.
girlhaha.gif

We can discuss current, past or even future seasons or pretty much anything to do with AHS land.

*I'll try not to let out too many spoilers for people who are getting caught up in the series*

NaomiH

Love this show, every season is awesome!
I agree! I was really skeptical at first, but after my friend Jim badgered me and it kept following me around on Netflix I decided to give it a whirl. Watched all of season 1 in a weekend and luckily it was right before season 2 started that I got into it. I really love how every season is a different theme and how it's executed so incredibly well. I'm really looking forward to future seasons and think it might be one of the best written and acted series currently playing on network television.

thefbomb

I agree! I was really skeptical at first, but after my friend Jim badgered me and it kept following me around on Netflix I decided to give it a whirl. Watched all of season 1 in a weekend and luckily it was right before season 2 started that I got into it. I really love how every season is a different theme and how it's executed so incredibly well. I'm really looking forward to future seasons and think it might be one of the best written and acted series currently playing on network television.
I agree, i like that there is a new story every year, it keeps things exciting. I also love that some actors/actresses have stuck around like Jessica Lange and Evan Peters, they're awesome

NaomiH

I agree, i like that there is a new story every year, it keeps things exciting. I also love that some actors/actresses have stuck around like Jessica Lange and Evan Peters, they're awesome
They are both so great and definitely add to the awesomeness of the show!

NaomiH

This could be cool!

Ryan Murphy about Season 4: “It’s set in 1950. If you look historically what happened in the year 1950, there’s some more clues in that year. It’s a period piece. We try and do the opposite of what we’ve done before. Jessica Lange has already started practicing her German accent so I’m very excited!” and also
“Jessica Lange has always wanted to play a Marlene Dietrich figure, and now she gets to.”

*Credit to AHS Fans FB page*

Uptownbackinit

Cool! I didn't know about this thread! Did you guys like the finale to coven?! I got caught up to the show fast! I enjoyed it a lot. Oh and does anyone find the guy who plays Kyle/Tate extremely attractive?

NaomiH

Cool! I didn't know about this thread! Did you guys like the finale to coven?! I got caught up to the show fast! I enjoyed it a lot. Oh and does anyone find the guy who plays Kyle/Tate extremely attractive?
I really liked it and thought they did a great job with it! I am also with you on finding Evan Peters attractive, he's just so cute!

NaomiH

I love stuff about the old time freak shows and so I'm really excited to see what twisted stuff they come up with this season

mosha010

I love stuff about the old time freak shows and so I'm really excited to see what twisted stuff they come up with this season
I know me. Too. I went to the Coney Island freak show a few years ago and even though it pales to the real stuff I'm still enchanted with the idea of it the creepy factor

Latest posts