Amy Winehouse needs help STAT

SparklingWaves

Amy Winehouse's devil drugs

539w.jpg
Amy Winehouse's devil drugs

BANG Showbiz / October 16, 2008

Amy Winehouse blamed her drug habit on the devil during a furious rant.

The troubled singer - bizarrely dressed in only skimpy black shorts and a lace bra - was in a West London recording studio attempting to pen tracks for her forthcoming third album when she became incensed at her uninspired efforts.

Amy, 25, only managed to play a repetitive tune using two notes on her £3,000 guitar and eventually became so frustrated she smashed up the instrument and began screeching that Satan was giving her drugs.
An eyewitness said: "She lost it."

This latest incident has prompted fears for Amy's mental health again.
Earlier this month, it was reported she had threatened to kill herself with a knife because she was missing her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who is currently serving a 27-month sentence for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice.

Last month, the 'Rehab' singer made a shambolic appearance at London's Berkeley Square Ball - an annual charity event in aid of The Prince's Trust.
Amy was supposed to sing backing vocals for her 12-year-old goddaughter Dionne - who was performing at the event in a bid to launch her music career - but only managed to mumble a few words.

Later, she reportedly hit out at a fan who asked for an autograph.
She was heard sobbing: "This isn't a life - it's a mess. Life can't go on. I can't do this any more."

Meanwhile, Mark Ronson has revealed the name of the track he and Amy are covering for a tribute album to legendary producer Quincy Jones.
The pair are lending their talents to 'You Don't Own Me', which was originally a hit for 60s singer Leslie Gore.
dingbat_story_end_icon.gif

Comment: This woman is really in need of hospitalization. The last pictures that I have seen of her are horrific. I just hope she gets help, before it's too late.

TISH1124

What a shame...Such a waste of an extraordinary talent! I hope she gets help...This just proves that sometimes money and fame is not all it's cracked up to be (no pun intended). Hopefully her family will force her to get the help she needs before it's too late. I love her music..I listen to her CD all the time.
REHAB is truly her theme song!

nunu

I love her songs especially Rehab, No good and Valerie. I am sad to see her talent going to waste
ssad.gif

MACATTAK

I agree, she's so talented. I hope she gets the help she needs fast, otherwise it will be too late
ssad.gif

ClaireAvril

thank you for posting this.
I love Amy Winehouse and everyone has been saying forever that she needs help and it hasn't happened.
I have come to terms that she is going to die very soon. She doesn't want to stop the drugs.. her family has tried and its not happening.
So its just a matter of time.

I don't want this to happen.. but..
How can she record an album while she's high and hallucinating? I know some musicians have but you've seen her live when she's drunk and/or high.

What a waste of one of the most talented musicians today.

Korms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Meanwhile, Mark Ronson has revealed the name of the track he and Amy are covering for a tribute album to legendary producer Quincy Jones.
The pair are lending their talents to 'You Don't Own Me', which was originally a hit for 60s singer Leslie Gore.

This song is perfect for her vocal style. I do hope she sorts herself out, but I can't see it happening now which is such a shame because she was such a breath of fresh air on the mainstream music scene. She's heading the same way as one of her musical influences, Billie Holiday.

MAC_Whore

Just so sad. She looks like a walking corpse. I'm sure she's even more beat up on the inside though. I hope she sorts it out.

babyjazy21

I feel so sorry for Amy, she has such great talent and a great future ahead of her if she gets the help she needs. Everyone tried to help her but it's really up to her to get the help and change her bad ways. I really hope she does get the help she needs because she can be very successful with her talent.

Latest posts