And speaking of Hello Kitty...

banjobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I just don't get the fascination that grown women have with this brand!

Me neither. I live in Japan and I saw a dish cloth set at a store here with Hello Kitty sitting in Buddha's lap.

WTF??

vocaltest

Quote:

me neither. i got a lashing for saying this though so be careful
winks.gif

Willa

Quote:

I guess it's like winnie the pooh or something
It's cute, but I wouldnt buy expensive things with Hello Kitty on it. Somebody would give me something, I would use it, but for the fun of it sometimes.
smiles.gif

Miss Virtue

Quote:

LMAO it's cute!!!
th_dunno.gif

Who knows!?!
th_LMAO.gif

Janice

Cute aka Kawaii is an ingrained part of Japanese culture. Like Barbie, Sanrio has created an iconic character that transcends age boundaries.

k.a.t

That's amazing....im so glad there isn't one of those anywhere here or i'd be out in the streets begging for money to spend there lol

kimmy

i like chococat...and badtz maru, i used to have this stuffed doll of him where he was pulling his eyelid down. when i was a kid, i heard that was the japanese equivalent to flipping someone off, so naturally i thought he was amazing.

i wish there was a giant sanrio store near here. there was this purse they had at the ontario mills one with little pigs on it one time, but i didn't have any money so i went back after i got paid and they didn't have it...and i haven't been able to find it since.
ssad.gif

Latest posts