another haul...even though i'm broke!

christineeee_

i had a test today and i'm having bf troubles so i decided to spend more money cuz spending money makes me happy even though i'm broke :p

this is what i got:

187 brush (finally!)
217 brush
219 brush

that's it, but it cost me $118...add that to the $997 that i spent these past two weeks and my bank account will be bleeding :'(

glam8babe

those are really good brushes
greengrin.gif

gigglegirl

woohoo enjoy the 187! I have an SE from Novel Twist set and LOVE IT (makes such a difference for liquid foundation vs. the 190!) and can't wait to get a full size one! But the Cdn site price SCARES me, maybe Ill get it one day

christineeee_

thanks girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
the Cdn site price SCARES me

i know, everything is so expensive in Canada
ssad.gif

newagetomatoz

Great hauling!! Every time I see someone getting a 187, it makes me want one all the more! I just bought a SE version off here, so I can't wait to play around with when I get it! Hope everything is going better with you! Enjoy!

Ciara

Retail therapy....is the best.
you may be broke but you look FAB!!! =]

Nice haul.

matsubie

yeah
spending money even when you're broke makes you feel better

then later, you're like "D'OH!"

imperfectbeauty

great haul!!

thats exactly what i've been doing lately...spending money even though i have none!! But in the end i feel so much better as im sure you do!!

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Great hauling!! Every time I see someone getting a 187, it makes me want one all the more! I just bought a SE version off here, so I can't wait to play around with when I get it! Hope everything is going better with you! Enjoy!

lol. that's what happened to me...i read all these reviews on the 187 i just had to have it ;-) enjoy ur SE version when it arrives!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara
Retail therapy....is the best.
you may be broke but you look FAB!!! =]

Nice haul.

haha thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
yeah
spending money even when you're broke makes you feel better

then later, you're like "D'OH!"

that's what i'll be saying when i get my credit card bill/statement :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
great haul!!

thats exactly what i've been doing lately...spending money even though i have none!! But in the end i feel so much better as im sure you do!!

i feel soo much better cuz i have all these new goodies, but when i get my bill i know i won't feel so great :p

weezee

Funny how shopping and makeup makes us girls feel better huh? I hope you did well on your test and that your troubles with your boyfriend work out. Chin up!

christineeee_

thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezee
Funny how shopping and makeup makes us girls feel better huh? I hope you did well on your test and that your troubles with your boyfriend work out. Chin up!

thanks, everything with the bf is ok for now
smiles.gif
i'm getting my test back this friday so we'll see how i did then.

Latest posts