Another one of my unusal smokey looks.

Tsunami Rose

I actually wanted to recreat a past FOTD but it turned out differently. Oh well.

Eyes: Bare Study PP, HIP Teal cream eyeliner, Gorgeous Gold, Electric Eel, Plummage, Blanc Type, Fabuliner in black, Black eyekohl by MAC, Rimell Sexy Curves mascara.

Eyebrows now in Ground Brown and Carbon, look better??

Face: Igh, I ran out of my foundation. It's Jane tinted moisturizer in medium, which is actually too dark so I mix it with lotion when i put on my face. Rimmell Transluscent Powder, Love Joy blush.

CC's welcome.

Don't forget to check out my youtube!

100_1168.jpg

blackeneddove

The colors you used to fill in your brows definately look better, it looks much more natural!
And damn girl, you've been busting out some fabulous looks lately, this is so gorgeous!

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
The colors you used to fill in your brows definately look better, it looks much more natural!
And damn girl, you've been busting out some fabulous looks lately, this is so gorgeous!

Oh good, I'm glad my brows look better.
greengrin.gif

And thaaaaaaaaaaaanks!
thmbup.gif

MedicalMaladies

Stunning. Such vibrant, gorgeous colour!
You've really been creating some amazing looks lately, I'm in love with all of them!

enigmaticpheo

Totally gorgeous look. You have radiant skin! And an awesome eye color to boot. The blue tones really make your eyes pop!

Latest posts