Any NC45s use MUFE face and body?

Bey28

Hi Ladies. Could anyone tell me what shade to use in MUFE's face and body foundation? I'm an NC45 in MAC.

Also, if you have used this foundation what are your thoughts on how it performs in hot weather, photography, whether the color changes/looks orange after a while, etc.? And any other random comments/general thoughts on this foundation would be greatly appreciated
lol.gif
TIA

martygreene

contact MUFE and ask them what shade to use- give them as many reference points as you can as far as foundations that you use.

As far as the makeup- it's DESIGNED for photography and stage work. It works beautifully in hot weather, photography, doesn't change color/oxidise. MUFE foundations may look skewed warmer or cooler that you expect, but applied they are quite neutral toned with a slight undertone towards warm, neutral, or cool.

aziza

I want to try this so bad but glossed over them because the shades looked skewed like you said MartY greene...I'll think I'll go back to Sephora once I get a chance. Thanks!

martygreene

Remember, Sephora doesn't carry the full range of shades. They only carry a selection. If Sephora doesn't have your shade, contact MUFE (Their NY location is very helpful) directly and tell them your situation. They should be able to send you some samples or swatches to help.

MacAddict_Sami

I am an NC45 and I use the HD 173. I am in love with this foundation; it puts all my other ones to shame. The MA at my Sephora here in Toronto said most NC45's will match to a 170, 173 and even sometimes 175. Sorry, I don't use the face and body, it broke me out big time

GoldenGirl

I'm an NC50 and just picked up some samples of F&B in 44 and I think it's 12. I don't know what kinds of numbering system they used for this one, it's not like the HD foundation at all. HTH.

__nini

I'm between NC43-45. MUFE 173. 45 to 173 would be the match, but I live in Texas...so I'm tanned most of the year - I need my face to match my body lol

Latest posts