Anybody else having this problem?

mandirigma

I went to pick up backups of two of the Sweetie Cake pigments today and it looks like there's been pigment spillage inside the boxes again, same as the pigments I got from the pro store last week. There was a lot of mess on the jars when I took them out of the boxes.

Has this happened to anybody else? It's just weird cause I got them from two different places. =/

karen

My apricot pink was spilled a bit in the box too. It's the first time that this has happened to me, too. It wasn't a WHOLE LOT... just a tad, but still annoying.

moonrevel

Ugh, mine were like that too. Both my Apricot Pink and Pinked Mauve had pigment all over the inside of the box.

Lauren

Same with my Pinked Mauve. I noticed the lid seems almost..off center, on one side it hangs over the edge...

mandirigma

WTH? that's really weird.

as i said, i picked up some last week and they were the same. in fact, the pinked mauve label was practically falling off the jar cause there was pigment stuck to it, so i had to tape it down =(

Lisa182

I bought doubles of all three pigments and every one of them was like this. It was all over the boxes and the jars.
ssad.gif

mspixieears

Can you possibly get refunds? That's dreadful, you'd think they'd know to pack them so that such a thing couldn't occur.

caramelhunie

I noticed the same thing today when I got home from the MAC store, all 3 of my Sweetie Cake piggies were spilled. Strange..

bebs

mine were the same way, with both apricot pink and pinked mauve, lily white was fine I went back to to store today and asked to see the pigments for sale... and the ones I looked though in the store were all like that. so no clue maybe production was rushed with these pigments, also none of them had the precationlists in them that come with all the other pigments. is that odd or a normal?

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
mine were the same way, with both apricot pink and pinked mauve, lily white was fine I went back to to store today and asked to see the pigments for sale... and the ones I looked though in the store were all like that. so no clue maybe production was rushed with these pigments, also none of them had the precationlists in them that come with all the other pigments. is that odd or a normal?

I just realised that. Mine didn't have the precautions either. Hmm. I've never had a pigment without a list in it before. :confused:

Nikki0211

All three of mine were the same way! And mine also had the lids a little off center like someone else said. I thought it was strange, but it wasn't a lot so I guess it's not a huge deal.

csuthetaphi

All three of mine were like that too. I just got home and took them out of the boxes. I had to wipe tham all down because pigment was on the outside of the jars and inside the boxes. I noticed there were no precaution inserts also.

Hmm...I have never had probelms with spillage before...I wonder what happened.

pale blue

Maybe an employee took a snooze on the production line?
poke.gif

I haven't gotten my pigments yet, but I guess I'll have the same problems as everyone else.

stefunnie

yeah!!.. my bf just came over to drop off a "present" for me..
lol.gif
he bought two of each pigment and two quads for me.. all six of the piggys has piggys all over the jar and box...
th_confused_new.gif
its funny because my bf even squeezed 3 sample jars of the three pigments off the MA too.. i taught him well
rofl.gif

pinkfeet

all 3 of my pigs were like this too, I think its the defective pig containers or lids that is the problem, and probably the whole batch of them it sounds like. not alot was "spilled" just a little to notice and no precautions in any of the boxes either.

I doubt it would do any good to exchange as it seems a lot of people from all over are having the same problem. I hope they fix it before any more pigs come out.

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

My Lily White was fine, but my Pinked Mauve had some floating around in the box. This happened to me once before, but I can't remember which pigment it was. Frost, maybe.

tricky

yes that happened to me. i took it out of the box and my hand was like all covered with pigment.

Latest posts