Anybody up for Secret Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacelover18

That other post got me thinking about X-mas. I know we had a sorta half-assed Secret Santa last year, but hopefully we can organize this one a lot better.

Also, I know there can sometimes be problems with people not receiving their gifts, so maybe we can require participants to have some kind of feedback.

So let me know if you'd be willing, and if there's enough interest I'll set it up.

Also let me know if you have any suggestions.
santa.gif

lizardprincesa

sounds cool
smiles.gif
Can you tell us more about it? Thanx
smiles.gif

I've never been involved in "Secret Santa"

Also...keeping with the diverse nature of Specktra,
can it be a non-specific Secret *Holiday* GiftGiver of some sort?
"Secret Santa" sounds so sweet,
but some people on Specktra may not believe in Santa...
or may not have been brought up with Santa...

(altho I am definitely pro-gift-giving all year 'round; any occasion will do
smiles.gif

Maybe each participant could add a personally cultural creative touch?

I'd love to hear more about it.
thmbup.gif

Peace & Smiles,
xxCherylFaithxx

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
..... "Secret Santa" sounds so sweet, but some people on Specktra may not believe in Santa...
or may not have been brought up with Santa....

Maybe not, but it has been adopted as a common term in the english language. You can't please and accomodate every person all the time. I'm sure everyone is fine with it considering the intent behind it.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Maybe not, but it has been adopted as a common term in the english language. You can't please and accomodate every person all the time. I'm sure everyone is fine with it considering the intent behind it.

Ok srsly, just stop speaking like this.
What you're saying just makes sense and NO ONE is prepared to deal with that. jeez.

Holly

Sounds pretty cool to me! I'd love to do it
smiles.gif
I also like the idea of the participants having some sort of feedback to be involved

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
Also...keeping with the diverse nature of Specktra, can it be a non-specific Secret *Holiday* GiftGiver of some sort?[
"Secret Santa" sounds so sweet, but some people on Specktra may not believe in Santa... or may not have been brought up with Santa...

...what.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Sounds pretty cool to me! I'd love to do it
smiles.gif
I also like the idea of the participants having some sort of feedback to be involved

I'd participate... but I'd add a rule that people can't participate if they just joined and only write in this thread... like it was last year. Some people didnt receive their gifts
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts