Anyone else have trouble with MAC lip products?

Spikesmom

I have chapped lips all the time. I also use MAC lip products almost all the time, even though I have tons from other lines too. Some MAC l/s make my lips worse than normal, but I wasn't sure if it was my lips that have a problem, or using the MAC products in general(if this makes any sense lol).

I stopped using MAC lip stuff almost 2 weeks ago and my lips are totally normal. They don't burn, they aren't cracked or peeling.. it feels great.

I'm so sad about it though!! I love, love, love buying all the fun l/e lipsticks and glosses. I probably have more than 200 MAC lip products. I feel a little silly, but I'm super bummed.

Anyone else have this trouble?

blushAHOLIC

only lip product i have trouble withis my ricky martin lip conditioner thing.. this thing is the freaking worst melts squirts out as liquid even when i stuck it in the freezer and used it it was the worst. but i love the vanilla scent so i just keep trying

IHughes

I have a problem with lipstick bunching up along the line of my mouth which is horrid. It only happens with some MAC lipstick formulas and it's very annoying. The girls at my closest MAC stand are aware of this problem so it isn't just me!

CydYoshi

I have a big problem with Myth in particular. Even though I moisturize my lips before, when I apply Myth, they dry up and look horrible.

Spikesmom

I'm wearing a MAC l/s for the first time in two weeks. I'm interested to see what's going to happen.

Spikesmom

only lip product i have trouble withis my ricky martin lip conditioner thing.. this thing is the freaking worst melts squirts out as liquid even when i stuck it in the freezer and used it it was the worst. but i love the vanilla scent so i just keep trying
But you aren't getting chapped lips with it?

blushAHOLIC

It seems to make them peel, I then rub them and apply lipstick, so I guess I use it as an exfoliation... Gotta get my money worth some way

Latest posts