Anyone else watch Breaking Bad

BeccalovesMAC

omg so I got bored with the movie selection on netflix. I did a search for movies/shows by user ratings. The show Breaking Bad appeared with the most 100% ratings. So I thought I would give this series a shot. ZOMFG! Its the best show that I have watched in a really really long time. Anyone else watch this show?

blondie711

Best show currently on tv! I've been watching from day one, did you go back to season one or start with this season (#3)?
I think it is my all time favorite second to The Wire.

blondie711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
^^^I loved The Wire! I don't think we even get Breaking Bad here in Canada...will have to search for it!

Breaking Bad is on AMC (I think that's American Movie Channel ??). I don't know what video rentals you have available but... a friend rented the first two seasons from NetFlix. Hope you can check it out, it's worth it!!

tara_hearts

Loooove breaking bad. Bryan Cranston & Aaron Paul really make the show. They had a marathon on amc for a couple days & I dvr'd them & completed season 1 &2 within a week. Season 3 has me tripping out right now. Not sure if youve watched any of it yet so I wont spoil anything for you but I will say I want to bust skylar in the mouth!

BeccalovesMAC

omg! I haven't seen the 3rd season. I am still finishing 2nd season. This show has some of the best acting i have ever seen. Everything is so believable.

kaliraksha

I've seen the first two episodes and really want to watch the rest. I guess I should put my Netflix account to use. Does anyone know if it's on instant streaming?

blondie711

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I've seen the first two episodes and really want to watch the rest. I guess I should put my Netflix account to use. Does anyone know if it's on instant streaming?

I don't think so.. I have a friend who wanted to watch season 2 like that last year & it wasn't available (but it might be now).
IMO, I thought the first 2-3 episodes of season 1 were a bit slow, but I am SO glad I hung in there. I def think it is one of the best show's on TV, ever.

hello_kitty

I don't get AMC
ssad.gif
So sad, because I do really want to watch it!

clslvr6spd

I've been watching since it started. I love the show. I think it's awesome, especially since my dad is a chemical engineer...makes me wonder! lol
winks.gif

tara_hearts

^last night was awesome. I was sweating bullets when Hank had them closed in. I laughed my ass off when Jesse told hank "How did you know there were bullet holes without removing the tape, BITCH"

ahahahahaha.. i wish I could go to sleep until next sunday
ssad.gif
oh well, ive got House to watch tonight
smiles.gif

Latest posts