Anyone from Greece?

Leliforever

Hi everyone!
i would like to know if there is anyone from Greece here as I would like to know some prices!
I've never bought anything from MAC but I
m savingg up a badget so I'd like to be fully "listed" and prepared in order not to faint inside the Pro store!!! (or not be able to decide what to get!)

Anyone know the brush prizes for example???

miss-lilly

Hello!
I'm from Greece and since I shop at MAC way too much I could help you with prices. Specifically for brushes, there is huge price difference depending on what kind of brush you want. Most of them cost around 20-30 euros, except for the bigger ones that may cost more.
Lipsticks are 17.50, lipglasses 16 and eyeshadows 15.50 euros.
If you want to buy a lot of things from the perm line I would suggest to wait until a -25% sale comes up. They do them fairly often but since the last one was last week, the next one might be in 1-2 months. It's worth the wait though.
Let me know if you have any other questions

Leliforever

Hello!
I'm from Greece and since I shop at MAC way too much I could help you with prices. Specifically for brushes, there is huge price difference depending on what kind of brush you want. Most of them cost around 20-30 euros, except for the bigger ones that may cost more.
Lipsticks are 17.50, lipglasses 16 and eyeshadows 15.50 euros.
If you want to buy a lot of things from the perm line I would suggest to wait until a -25% sale comes up. They do them fairly often but since the last one was last week, the next one might be in 1-2 months. It's worth the wait though.
Let me know if you have any other questions
The eyeshadows are 16 not 15,5...
But I'd love to know the brush prizes since I like to know what I'm gonna spend before I enter the store (sometimes it can be overwelming!) ,so could you post (if you know) some brush prizes?I'm interested in these brushes in particular :138,182,210,214,219,222,224

thanks a lot!

Latest posts