Anyone Heard of Danessa Myricks? Or her DVDS?

Blaque35

Hey Guys,
Danessa Myricks is a Fab MUA that I've noticed for a while. I see a lot of her work in Black Hair magazines. She also has DVD's that document her artistry. I was wondering if anyone of you ladies had seen or bought her DVD's and what your thoughts were on them?? I've been contemplating purchasing them for some time now...

lilchocolatema

I went to NYC and took a class from her, as well as bought her DVD's. One of them didn't work on my dvd player. But, they were informative.

mekaboo

Shes great!!!! I have 2 dvd's from her and they are informative. I would purchase from her time and time again.

Blaque35

cool. yeah she is definitely a beast with a brush. i'm going to go ahead and order one DVD to start off.

MACMuse

her work is sooo goood! like someone said i always notice her work when im flipping through black hair magazines while im at the salon. how so i get my hands on the dvds though?

MsCocoa

I just googled her and realised I've seen her work in alot of mags already, she has a website imakeyoubeautiful.com where you can buy her DVDs or check amazon; I'm reading the reviews now!

lilchocolatema

During the class she gives you this booklet of like 40-50 pages of notes on eye shapes, great foundation brands, places to purchase products, etc. She really does a lot to help you as an artist! One thing that I learned was that you can use concealer that is LIGHT...like NW20 light...on an NW45. She used a technique that I can't quite remember, but her skin looked Fab!!! She also goes very into detail on how to shape the eyebrow and tweezing. I'd definitely recommend her classes and dvd's!