Anyone in NoVa?

*Stargazer*

I was in Tysons last week and saw that they are opening a freestanding on the second level. It had a date on the door of April 2009. Does anyone know exactly when it's going to open?

Annie

I haven't seen that, hmm. I know that when I was at the store Tysons Galleria earlier this week signing my paperwork, the manager said something about how they were opening up a store "across the street" but indicated that it wouldn't be open until around June or so if I understood her correctly.

It seems like MAC is doing a lot in NoVA. I know they're building a new store in Pentagon City, and then all this stuff in Tysons. My money is never even going to reach my bank account.

hawaii02

^Thank you for the heads up! I'll be heading to NoVa in July
smiles.gif

Miz Pina

Walked past it this afternoon by the Nordstrom corridor. It would appear the opening is imminent.

The black under construction facade is gone and through the screen, it looks pretty close to ready. There were a few people near the back opening boxes and setting up displays.

I'm amazed that the mall already has 3 counters in Macy's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom & a free-standing across the street in the Galleria and we're getting another! I'm not complaining
smiles.gif
Just amazed!

Go Tysons!

coquetayloca

OMG!!! I just drove past there and wasn't sure if I should go in! AHHH! I am so mad... but with the F&F coming up, its probably better that I didn't go in.
smiles.gif

Latest posts