anyone ordered from the MAC UK site

lovemetodeath

I placed an order this morning and selected next day delivery, but it's still showing as processing. Does the tracking system actually show true, because according to the TandC's it says within 3 hours it should go to 'in warehouse' staus and mine hasn't.

I guess i will know tomorrow if it does or doesn't arrive, but I'll be pissed off if it doesn't come tomorrow when i've paid for next day and ordered before 12 noon, because if it doesn't come it will be monday now and i may as well have paid for standard delivery.

Anybody any experience?

debsjc

I have ordered a couple of times, but I haven't ever paid for next day delivery. I think the standard has usually taken 4-5 days to arrive.

Sorry, I don't have any experience of the tracking system.

blue_underneath

Also ordered but asked for standard delivery.
I kept checking the tracking and it said it was in the warehouse for ages... I seem to remember checking again the day it arrived and it saying it was in the delivery van - but I could be making that up.

I'm getting the impression that it is not worth the money for next day delivery with MAC mail order.
Sorry lovemetodeath

lovemetodeath

sorry didn't reply sooner but my stuff came the next day as it should have and i think the tracking system still says it's processing 2 weeks later...lol

blue_underneath

lol.gif

Ah well, glad it arrived when it should have, that's the monst important thing :thumbsup:

Latest posts