Anyone out there who can help me code my website?

doll.face

Hi everyone..

I wasn't sure where to put this exactly. I figured this thread was my best shot.

I am looking to start my own website. I have made the graphics myself (nothing special) but I really like them. I am now stuck because I have NO idea how to code a website.

I don't think it is anything very difficult but I have no idea where to begin or what to do. Can anyone help me out? I'd be willing to pay as well but I can't afford much. Thanks!

TISH1124

Good Luck...when my husband did his own webiste for our business....The coding looked like a foreign language to me...I went and bought him the Web Publisher for Dummies...
Hopefully there are some Computer buffs on here to help you

Brittni

You should try Dreamweaver.

I know how to code websites, though. It's actually quite fun... LOL. But I'm big into graphic and webdesign... What particularly are you looking for? A super detailed website, special effects, flash/no flash, etc?

Also, geocities has page builders.

shrsandra@yahoo

Please contact me privately. I don't want to break any rules here, but I have a website all about Standard Poodles and I didn't know anything about building a website before I started. I will give you the link to my website so you can check it out and you can ask me any questions you want. If you have any knowledge of the computer that is great, but if you don't it doesn't matter. I think you should be able to get my email off of my profile and the website off of my signature.

Latest posts