Anyone use NYX eyeshadows or other products?

Ursula

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with NYX products and what you thought of them. They seem very inexpensive which makes me wary, but you never know so I thought I'd ask all of you since ya'll are such an amazing vault of info.

makeup_mom

I have all of the ultra pearl colors and I love them, they blend well, and when you need something new on a budget i recommend them. I will be buying more when i get the chance.

openexpression

NYX is a wonderful company...IMO most of their products are very high quality for the price. I have some single eyeshadows, a lot of the pigments (ultra pearl mania), the chrome eyshadows (another loose powder), the Jumbo eyepencils (eyeshadow bases), a mosaic powder (blush), and many lip products (the jumbo lip pencils, lipsticks, and lipglosses - both the megashine and the girl's round ones). The pigments, jumbo eye pencils and jumbo lip pencils are my absolute favorites. I just placed an order with Cherryculture to try some of their blushes. You should look in the swatch thread...there are plenty of swatches on a lot of the products...also, I think there are a couple of threads here where people have listed their favorite NYX products/colors.

HTH

Ursula

Thanks ladies! I tried searching NYX in several of the forums and got nothing. Seems odd. Oh well, Tish hooked me up, thanks Tish!

Latest posts