Anyone use perfume oils by The Body Shop?

aerials

I only have the "vintage" vanilla and recently bought the fuzzy peach (when I couldn't find the mango).

Which are your favourites?

annrose

I love perfume oils so much better than sprays, they last so much lionger on me. In terms of TBS, I like Original Vanilla (so mad they discontinued this!), Vanilla, Mango (in the summer) and the new Coconut one =)

niecypiecy

I have vanilla & the strawberry they just brought back - I used to go through the strawberry one like crazy when I was younger!

banana

I love these things. I still can't believe they discontinued these. Dumb move on TBS's part and I hardly ever go in their stores anymore. I have tea rose, mango and oceanus. Though I am pretty sick of oceanus and don't wear it anymore. I've had these for years and they don't go bad. And as long as they don't spill I'll probably never run out either. They are like the MAC pigments of the fragrance world LOL.

Katja

The Body Shop just came out with 'Sultry Samba', which is a great nighttime summer scent. 'Pink Fruit Punch', in my opinion, smells VERY SIMILAR to Escada's Island Kiss, except it stays WAY longer.

On Saturday, I ultimately decided on 'Beach Bliss'. It's a great summer scent reminiscent of the beach, sand, and a soft floral scent. If you like fresh, clean scents, go out and smell this!
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

I used to buy Indian Gardenia but it looks like they don't sell it anymore. They're prices have gone up and the bottles are smaller. I buy Auric Blends from Whole Foods or Longs for $5-$6.

Pure Vanity

TBS was so popular when I was in school now I rarely go in.

strawberry, high tea, dewberry fuzzy peach, coconut. Ananya was nice but gave me a headache. Activist<3 I know it's meant to be mens but it's gorgeous.

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
I used to buy from them and it looks like they don't sell them anymore. But they're prices have gone up and the packaging has become smaller. I buy them from Whole Foods or Longs for $5-$6.

Yeah, the oils are expensive for what you get ($14), but you must figure you only need a couple drops, which last fairly long. Compared to a designer fragrance, $14 doesn't seem too much.

And yes, they still have them.

I'm going to check out the Whole Foods Market. I haven't seen them before. TY.
smiles.gif

sallytheragdol

I love Vanilla. Loved the old vanilla, and like the new vanilla in a different way. Plus I love that they have the 1oz bottles for $20 now, even better deal.

kanashimi blue

They're no longer as concerntrated ever since they reformulated it so it doesn't contain any alcohol. So I won't be buying any more but the ones I have (and use) are Dewberry and Ananya.

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
I love these things. I still can't believe they discontinued these. Dumb move on TBS's part and I hardly ever go in their stores anymore. I have tea rose, mango and oceanus. Though I am pretty sick of oceanus and don't wear it anymore. I've had these for years and they don't go bad. And as long as they don't spill I'll probably never run out either. They are like the MAC pigments of the fragrance world LOL.

The perfume oils aren't discontinued.. there were a few they got rid of- but they're still there at my store? (I work at TBS part time) if you like the tea rose- we have that one for $3 right now. its in our sale section that is leftover from our january sale.

we also have Fuzzy peach, cinnamon spice (which smells nothing like cinnamon, its lovely, actually), lemon tea, moonflower (i think theres some left), and a few other random scents that are leftover from the sale for $3.

another great way to use these (other than perfume) is to get the scent-me items. I found that the sandalwood oil, which I LOVE, is too strong for me by itself, so I made body cream from it- which is $14, $3.50 less than a body butter, same amount of product, and they scent it for free, so you dont have to buy the oil if you dont want to. Some places will mix different scents together, too. We do at ours.

Latest posts