apripeach pearlizer

anyone know if it will look good on nc40?
i'm thinking about swapping my so ceylon msf for it because that doesn't show up on me at all.
thanks!

bellaetoile

what are you using to apply your so ceylon? i'm darker than you, an nc42, and it shows up fine on me..

koolmnbv

I dont think apripeach would be a proper replacement for so ceylon, but it is beautiful and I love it but IMO it is nothing like so ceylon

i'm not trying to compare the two. i'm just wondering if apripeach will show up and give me a nice glow.

as for so ceylon, i used the 187 brush.
i really want to get rid of it but no one wants it
ssad.gif

BlahWah

I'm NC35 and the MA applied some on my cheeks today. It showed up well enough, but she didn't blend it in, more like brushed it on, almost like swatching it on my cheeks with a 187! I blended it in when I got home and it's showing up still, tho not as harsh or like a splotch on my cheek. I do plan on using it over Sunbasque, tho, if it doesn't show up as well as I'd like. If I have time I'll post the pics I took today of my fotd, not the greatest (pic or fotd!) but at least you can see (a bit) of the contrast/splotchiness.

*edit* Actually, have you ever tried your So Ceylon wet (i.e. wetting your brush, not the precious MSF!), or swirling your 187 into the MSF to pick up more product?

REYNALD0C

I know So Ceylon is soo rare, its like WHOA. I wouldnt suggest you switch.. just get another blush or something.