Are my eBay purchases authentic?

Beauty11111

I recently purchased some Pro items from eBay but I'm very new to M.A.C cosmetics and clueless to recognise a fake. I've taken lots of photographs and if anyone could help me authenticate them it would be very appreciated! Thank you. White gold pigment:

IMG_8462.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8466.jpg

IMG_8469.jpg

IMG_8471.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8477.jpg

IMG_8478.jpg

IMG_8479.jpg

IMG_8480.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

IMG_8489.jpg

Face and body foundation in white without a box:

IMG_8492.jpg

IMG_8495.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8504.jpg

rockin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwangsara
It really looks real to me especially the pigment since it has the warning in the packaging.

I'm afraid you can't go by that - loads of the fakes have that too. It takes them very little effort to copy a leaflet and put it in to help fool people into thinking it's authentic.

Aedea

I am going to be the voice of descent on the pigment and say I am suspicious. The printing on the jar seems very dark (bold) and the position of the MAC on the front looks too low.

One thing I am wondering about though...and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the batch code...A78. So this was supposed to have been the first run manufactured in July 2008. Past sometime in 2006 I thought all pigments were made in the USA (jar indicates Canada) and the text on the back of the jar had been reformatted so that it was aligned on the left?

Beauty11111

Thank you for the help. I took the pigment to MAC yesterday and they confirmed, and were sure that it is authentic :).

Latest posts