argentina!!

ska_wiking

ok.. my parent are coming to argentina this summer in thier hollidays!1 only them not my sister and me..
ssad.gif
but it's my bes to oportunity to buy MAC original.. beacuse here in Spain there are very very expensive..:S so.. does anyone know if there are any mac stores in cordoba argentina??
i think they are going too more cties i'll put all of them..
winks.gif

thanx a lot!

Padmita

There are two counters in Buenos Aires, but none in Córdoba afaik. I can give you the address of the Buenos Aires counter if you want; I don't exactly remember the prices but I think MAC wasn't notably cheaper than here in Germany at least!

ska_wiking

thanx a lot!!! i don't know jet if they are going to buenos aires too.. but i ask them and say you..
winks.gif
i think prices may be are chaper than here..
winks.gif
i tell you soon
rofl.gif

ska_wiking

i'm here again!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD well finally my parents are going to buenos aires!!!!!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif
so.. i said them that thay MUTS go shoping to me...:twisted: can anyone taell me the address of the mac store? or whrer i can find it please?? and how much are mac things there?? aprox.. for make a list longer o rshoter..xDDDD thanx thanx thanx!! a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hI..... I´M FROM BRAZIL BUT I WENT IN BUENOS AIRES AT JANUARY AND I BUY MAC ATT THE STREET FLORIDA IN BUENOS AIRES CENTER, THE NAME OFF THE STORE THAT HAS MAC IS GALLERY FALLABELA.

KISS DRIKACHARLES

Latest posts