Avril Lavigne Black Star

panda0410

Anyone? Bueller??
greengrin.gif

BEA2LS

I never smelled it, to be honest. i do like some celebrity scents, what does this one smell like? like do you know what notes are in it?

panda0410

Plum and chocolate apparently, but I dont have it either... was hoping to get a few opinions before I consider picking it up
shrugs.gif

Turpentine

It's a little bit too fruity for my taste, not a really big fan of the plummy scent, but thankfully not as sweet as Pink Sugar.

panda0410

Ok, so I got it anyway....LOL!! I really like it actually, did a brief review on MUA, its not going to be a scent that everyone likes. It isnt sugary sweet and I dont think it will appeal to the wider demographic but if you like gourmands then you might like this. Its a lighter gourmand though, and unlike others it doesnt cloy! Thats a really nice quality in a gourmand. Its got a sweet floral note, but a dark fruity note, and a slightly bitter sombre note - I will point the finger at the chocolate for that one. Its a bit edgy, prob fits with her rock/punk theme, the bottle is a bit gimmicky with the ring around the neck - but then Vera Wang makes those idiot crowns as well, this is just a better version of the same accessory...LOL!!
Overall I REALLY love it, got the 100ml and very happy with it
heart.gif

Latest posts